Ch 22 Offer

"Alex do you want to be an Adventurer?" Helen asked me dead serious.

I was completely caught off guard, I thought I would have to wait longer but then Again Arthur became an Adventurer when he was 9 which is how old I Am right now, well 10 years old in 2 months, But I had already made up my mind about this since I got reincarnated here.

"Of Course I would! Iv wanted to go on an adventure with you all for my entire life." I answered excitedly, My eyes visibly glowing.

"Well, then let's get the brat some gear then!!" Adam shouted, Durden surprisingly agreed with him.

"I heard that the Helstea's 10th-anniversary auction is coming up, maybe we can find something good for him" Angela commented to which everyone agreed.

After that, I had a Quick spar with Adam to Sharpen up my skills with a spear. I ended up losing to him but the spar lasted 5 minutes and I learned a "Terrifying" amount of his spear fighting skills, he said that at my level I could have beat him before he trained the whole 3 years after I and art fell off the cliff, and this was no minor compliment he was an A-Rank adventurer at that time.

"Al the speed that you learn is crazy you will probably be able to fight us all at the same time if you were an Adult," Adam confessed.

"Really?"

"without a doubt, kid"

"Adam I just a Small tip, I'm about 90 percent sure that you have a water affinity, So If you want to try and use an element you can start from there."

The rest of us walked into the manor except for Adam who was acting like he had 8th grader syndrome trying to cast water magic.

"What? He awakened at the age of three?!" Tabitha cried out, bolting up from her seat.

Alice just nodded at this. "Arthur managed to blow up a chunk of the woods the size of our house"

"And Al blew up a Section twice as big and if Durden and Angela hadn't made barriers the explosion would have killed them." Alice continued on

Both Reynolds and Vincent leaned back, sinking in their chair as they let out a synced sigh..

"Papa? Are yoo okay?" Eleanor poked Father in the cheek.

Laughing, Rey picked her up off of Mother's lap, "Haha, yeah I'm okay princess."

Vincent got up from his chair now and looked seriously at us, arms stretched out on the table.

"Ah, how was the Spar you guys?" Vincent asked curiously

"I Lost both times against Adam and Jasmine but nearly won both of them."

Rey, Vincent, And Alice were all shocked that I nearly won the fights.

"Rey, Helen how about enrolling your sons in Xyrus Academy?"

"What? You can't be serious, right? He's only eight!" my Rey refuted, sitting up on his chair.

"I'd be concerned for the other students with Al there." Helen echoed

Tabitha chimed in. "Rey, Alice, Hellen I think your boys are more than capable of exceeding at Xyrus."

"I thought that only noble geniuses were allowed to attend Xyrus Academy?" Alice and Helen responded concern etched into Alice's face.

Excitedly, Vincent voiced out, "I can handle that! I do a lot of business with the Director of Xyrus Academy so she'll be lenient in the enrollment process."

"B-but the school fees are much too extravagant for us to handle," Mother argued, still doubtful of the idea of sending me.

"Alice Helen, that should be the least of your worries. We will be glad to pay for the fees. Arthur's and Alexander's talent is immeasurable. Who knows what he can accomplish. Even if we don't pay, I'm sure he'd find nobles that would beg to sponsor him." Tabitha held their hands in her own for reassurance.