Ch77 A Warriors Present

"Al you ok?" I heard Elijah speak as he pulled me up from the ground with Gravity magic.

"Iv been better." I groaned out using my emitter powers to heal Elijah as we sat down on a pile of dead Golems.

"Wren Is a Slave driver even compared to Kordri and Sillas." Elijah Sighed.

"Sillas?" I questioned the unfamiliar name.

"The other pantheon Asura Training me and Arthur."

"Ahhh, so that's his name. Also, Wren isn't too bad compared to Virgil."

"How bad was it with him?"

"Let me frame it this way, You were training for like what 4 ish years with the Aether Orb right?" I questioned and Elijah nodded in confirmation. " I spent 8 years getting dismembered and beaten in the Stasis Orb. And I learn twice as fast as Arthur so It would have taken him 16 years."

"Holy Shit," Elijah said flatly in shock.

"That Aint even mentioning the fact Making new limbs fully functioning limbs If I get dismembered Is a fucking reflex that takes me a 10th of a second." I rolled my eyes holding a fully functioning arm out of ice and holding it in my hand.

"You sure your Still Ok? Mentally I mean." Elijah spoke in a worried tone as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Lonely as fuck without Claire, But other than that I'm fine." I shrugged.

It's been a month since we got here and have been training with Wren, Arthur Should be showing up any day now but other than that we are doing fine.

after My short chat With Elijah and Walked over to Wren, there was a small favor Id like to ask him.

"What Is it, Lord Tempest?" He spoke Curtly but in a slightly respective tone while going over a chart of our performance.

"Why do Asura's Call me Lord Tempest?" I questioned the second time I've been called that.

"You didn't know? No matter, The Clan Head of the Strom dragon Clan Has always been called Lord Tempest." Wren was confused as to why I didn't know but informed me anyway.

"I assume there was some other reason for you coming to me?" I asked quizzically.

"Yes, there was, I was wondering If you could make a weapon for me?" I couldn't go back To Dicathen without a present just didn't sit right with me.

"Boy, You may be the leader of an Asuran Clan, but do not overstep your Bounds. Doing such would be a waste of my time anyways." He waved me away, But I wasn't going to let up that easy.

"How about a deal then?" I smirked.

Wren eyed Tempestarii out of the corner of his eye but remained silent waiting for me to speak. "Wren If you make a Rapier for my lover I will let you Study my sword Tempestarii that was gifted to me by my god Boreas," I spoke holding out my hand for him to shake.

"your terms are... Agreed upon." He smirked slightly as he shook my hand, his hands were slightly calloused but not as much as mine, probably something to do with Asura's being more durable than 'Lessers'.

I handed him the Sheathed sword and obeying my will Tempestarii didn't drain his mana and allowed him to wield it. out of his dimension ring or the asura equivalent he pulled out a whole array of equipment ranging from tables to magnifying glasses and other random equipment that I didn't know the function of.

Wren drew the blade and started fawning over it like a schoolgirl with a new car. He flipped the sword in his hands over and over, looking over every inch, infusing mana over and over, testing sharpness and edge retention.