Ch 90 the Paladins

*BRIIIIINNNGGG!!*

"Nnngh... What The Fuck does Gramps want." I groaned as I reached toward the buzzing Sound transmission scroll on the nightstand, But instead of the paper scroll, I had meant to grab I felt something soft and smooth.

The hell? I squeezed the object my mind still foggy from last night. "Somebody's feisty~." My eyes shot open to see Claire with an alluring grin, And my hand grabbed its share of her breasts. "was last night, not enough for you? my Dragon prince~" Her eyes narrowed with her sound magic enchanted voice sending a shiver up my spine.

I whipped my hand away and rubbed my temples feeling just how flushed my face was, I could hear Claire giggling as I opened the scroll.

"Brat Remember the Announcement I told you about yesterday?" Virion's voice echoed through the scroll.

"Yea I'll teleport to the castle's chamber and follow you through the portal, I'll be there in half an hour with claire In tow." I groaned remembering the events of last night with claire and the soreness on my back from her nails.

"Good thing I woke you up earlier Brat, make sure you make an entrance with the others." he finished his message causing the scroll to turn to ash and vanish.

"Wait What's happening?" Claire spoke pushing herself up from the bed.

"A hefty Promotion that what." I chuckled pulling her to her feet.

Claire stumbled before nearly falling had I not caught her, "I think we overdid it..." she deadpanned me after finding out she couldn't walk properly.

I couldn't help but bust out laughing and Claire soon followed as we clutched our sides as I struggled to maintain the concentration to heal her sore muscles with My powers as an emitter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my hands traced the walls of the Typhon's armouries walls looking for the hidden switch That I knew of thanks to Bahamut's knowledge, he figured that If I was to take his place he should know of the darker history of the storm Clan.

They had served as enforcers of the Indrath for eons and have whipped out a few Asura clans in the past as well as assassinated and Killed Asuras that rebelled and fought against them in times of civil war or even failed coup de Utah's. but that's not the Dark portion at all, Of those they had killed they had taken their bodies and fashioned Armor and weapons from their corpses.

If they killed a member of the Asclepius Clan being Pheonixes they had to be killed twice but once they did they fashioned robes from their feathers or used them on their arrows to make their target erupts into flames.

The Times they killed a basilisk they took the parts of they made daggers of their horns and under armour from their Scales. but they mainly just raided that basilisks study and stole their knowledge.

the brick on a wall clicked revealing a hidden passage that I walked into, I wasn't here for the weapons made of the Components of Asura's that history was better left buried and forgotten. I was here for the Armor the Clan leader wore during times of war between the clans, or when a Target was best left for the Leader which was always decided by strength.

I Gazed at the Suit of plate armour before me, the silver Armor accented by Blue trim and Royal blue mantle it had, the armour was bulky and angular with smooth slopes flowing between plates with onyx black scale mail. giving it a refined regal appearance despite the Warmonger Esque feeling it gave off, Well it would if not for the tradition that led to this Armor creation and it's the reason it was a secret.