Hiatus and info about next arc

Alright, so now that the current arc of the war is over we're heading into the Necropolis arc. This will have a lot of new lore about the Storm clan's ancestors as well as some character development for Side characters so expect the pov to jump around a lot

Also, the comedy is gonna come back, so the constant emotional trauma I've been giving a fair chunk of you will be lessened for now.

Because this shit is gonna be big I need time to plot it out and in the meantime, I'm working on the rewrite for the start of this fic until the start of the war arc. You have all known about me working on this for a while and now that it's plotted out imma work on that.

The rewrite chapters are being posted on a second fic on my account thats just flat out called "TBATE | The Storm gods Chosen REWRITE" so click on my Wattpad profile and it will be there, Al will be a bit older and now that I'm better at the whole writing thing It should be a better experience.

I'm trying to be daily with it but with this being my last year of high school and having 3 of my 4 core subjects this semester I'm more swamped than work than the Chinese government helping some students protest in a certain city square in 1989 so yea.

ill post chapters once a week on Monday around 1 am PST, if I have another chapter before that time I'm posting it without warning like usual.