Ch 84 Pandora's Cavern ||||

Elijah Knight Pov:

My head Throbbed as I pulled myself up from the cold and Damp floor, which Windsom had been so kind as to toss each of us through different portals.

"Ugghhh where the hell am I?" I spoke aloud as I pushed myself up sending an earth pulse into the ground, My mana ran into hundreds of other mana signatures as I brushed my hair out of my face.

a Shrill screech had all of the mana beasts snap to look at me all of the sudden like they hadn't realized I was even there.

"R-Retainer Nico? Vitra's Horns We thought you were dead!" I heard a voice to my side speak as they lit up a lantern to illuminate me in a cave Revealing a whole regiment of Alacryan Soldiers and Mana beasts under their control all bowing down to me.

They still think I'm on their side so I might as well get some information out of them first.

"You, State your Blood and our location" I Spoke In a condescending done radiating some of my pressure to show them I am not to be trifled with as my training both before in Alacrya and Epheotus had me learn.

"I am Hudson, unnamed blood, servant of the Granbehl house sent to war at their wish. This is a dungeon under our control in Dicathen and they call it Pandora's Cavern, we are currently about to Ambush a group of Dicathen's soldiers and they seem to have one of their lances with them."

He spoke as bullets of sweat hit the ground as he pressed his forehead to the ground. The Granbehl's weren't a Highblood last I knew but Al said they would be a pain in the ass to Arthur if he gets sent to Alacrya So it would be best to get rid of them.

But first who exactly is raiding this dungeon? I focused on the mana signatures nearby slowly spreading my search further and further. Numerous mana signatures felt familiar, after racking my brain I figured out who they were.

The Twin horns, The entire Disciplinary committee minus us three and Doradrea, And Glory whose mana Signature Rivialed the lances So she probably has reached white core by joining them.

"Retainer Nico? Is something the matter?" Hudson spoke confused.

"75 Alacryans and 200 mana beasts to one. I'm gonna need a bath after this" I sighed as I withdrew my Warhammer from my ring. With a single swing, I caved in Hudson's skull dying my hammer red in his blood.

"TRAITORR!!!" They yelled as they rushed towards me mana beasts and spells in tow.

Arthur Leywin Pov: At the same moment

'Looks like we have a welcome party.' Sylv chirped mentally as we stared down a massive horde of mana beasts rushing towards us in a large open cavern.

"At least Wren fixed dawns' ballad before this." I sighed dodging a Gnoll before decapitating it with my teal blade that now had a darker blue streak where the crack once was, Indicating it was cracked beforehand and left there intentionally by Wren and although he wasn't proud of the sword he still took offence to me damaging it. A flash of white flared behind me before I was able to turn back to see what it was Sylives head maw lunged at a gnoll and tore it in half.

"How did it taste?"

'Terrible.' she transmitted to me before spitting it out the shiver she felt from the taste coming to me as well making me nearly gag.

"Ok just for that we're slaughtering them," I spoke as Charged Sound magic into my mouth.

'Even Though they're just mana beasts I feel sorry for them.' her voice chuckling mentally.

I shouted at the top of my lungs using a sound magic blast to sound more draconic, The shockwave sending the Approaching Dire Wolves like cannonballs back at beasts behind it. We rode the shockwave into the disorientated swarm as we severed heads from the body and tore them limb from limb.