Ch 125 Confession

A/N Feels warning this made me and one of my beta readers cry from reading this

Alexander Bladeheart pov:

I sank into the leather seat as Claire sat across from me with only a wooden coffee table separating us as I cast a sound barrier over our bedroom making sure nobody was eavesdropping.

'Dad are you sure you want to tell her?' Zephyr's voice echoed in my head. Yea I'm sure, I sent back as I felt Blamung stand by the door outside guarding the entrance for me.

'No need to thank me, Lord Tempest, I shall merely perform my duty as your servant and weapon.' Balmung shot down my thanks before I even sent the thought to him.

I exhaled deeply looking deep into Claire's grey-blue eyes, they always looked so deep and enchanting, her eyes had a mixture of confusion and worry to them as she nervously shifted her weight in the seat.

"I'll start this off with this, everything I've said, done, and felt has always been the truth. When I say I love you it's the truth, I love you with all my being and if I ever hurt you I honestly couldn't live with myself and would kill myself if I did or you wanted me dead." I spoke solemnly as I opened my mind to her letting her feel all of my emotions were true.

I felt her feel her emotions become a heartwrenching mix of joy at my love for her and that I wasn't lying when I said I would kill myself if I hurt her or if she wanted me dead. "D-don't say that Alexander, Don't even dare to ever leave me alone," she spoke with tears in her eyes.

AW FUCK I MADE HER CRY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I yelled at myself internally feeling my heart beating painfully like a drum inside my chest. Do I kill myself now? wait no I have my oath and she just said don't fucking kill myself, BUT I made her FUCKING CRY GOD DAMMIT.

Ok calm the fuck down Alexander, Let's just get through this and then go from there. "C-Claire I wouldn't dream of it, I just think it's time I told you this and it's not exactly the smallest of details about me." I leaned over and wiped the tears from her eyes before steeling myself.

"My situation is more or less the same as Cecilia and Elijah, or should I say, Nico? No that's not important right now... The point is that I'm Reincarnated, this isn't my first life." I spoke in a hushed tone clenching my hands together in my lap as I waited with bated breath for her answer.

"I-I don't know what to say, So your a reincarnated person? from where? what world did you come from? is this always how you always acted. what were you like back then?" Claire stammered out as hundreds of questions flooded her mind.

"It'll be easier to show you, I'm opening all my memories to you and I'll start from the beginning." I clasped my hands over hers as I leaned over the table pressing my forehead to hers gently.

Using my Vritra mana arts I connected our minds and soon we both stood opposite each other in an empty white void, soon we were looking through my memories from my perspective as Claire remained silent reading my mind as I explained the memories I showed.

"My old world was a peaceful one, without magic, without mana beasts, without any real danger. We didn't have magic but we did have science, we learned and invented new technologies to live well for ourselves." I spoke aloud to her as I saw her brows knit in confusion.

I showed her all the technology we had, Smartphones, planes, cars, hospital equipment, our weapons, and the buildings of the cities we lived in from time to time. I felt a sense of awe and wonder from her as she prodded my memories with her consciousness.

"I was the oldest son of a family of seven including my parents. We lived in a northern country of my world. My parents worked hard day in and out without any weekends or breaks to support me and my brothers and sisters." I spoke aloud while showing her the times with my family, how my parents were always busy with work and how I had to raise my family practically by myself.