Ch 60 Elixer's

The sun beat down into my eyes its glow piercing the darkness of my closed eyes bathing my vision in red. I groaned feeling my sore body's movement stifled; A Weight on my body and a sweet aroma of roses and vanilla prompted me to open my tired eyes.

Looking down there lay a cluster of red silky threads on my chest weighing me down, as my bleary vision cleared and the exhaustion of waking up faded I noticed the head they were attached to weighing down on me, her rosy skin and red hair giving me a sense of warmth and comfort on top of her body's warmth from being wrapped around me in a tight yet comfortable hug.

Last nights memories crashed into me like a tidal wave, the Woman cuddling me completely asleep was my girlfriend and fiancé in the not so distant future Claire Bladeheart who had gotten my families blessing and taken a bath with me before making out with me and cuddling me for 2 hours before we fell asleep in each other's arms, and she had pulled my head into her chest and nearly suffocated me with her chest that size when clothed was deceiving, to say the least.

Wait although mentally I'm 31 now I'm still 13 physically If we had gone all the way last night which I don't remember If I did, according to my previous life Claire would be a criminal under law but in our society's views I would be a legend among my piers and nobody would bat an eye at Claire. But in this world nobles were married commonly around 13-14 and I was 13 so was I in the wrong? No better to play it safe in my approaches and wait till I come back from Epheotus if I did get brought there so I'm 16 or 17 when I get back.

Claire slowly pushed herself up, only then did I notice that I was only in my underwear and Claire was completely naked with the sole exception being our matching necklaces that we always kept on. Claire Stretched the Blanket covering from my wide-open eyes nearly falling off.

"hhmmmmmggg!" she stretched her arms above her head before yawing and covering her mouth with her hand and rubbing her closed eye.

"Morning sleepyhead, was my arm and chest that good of a pillow?" I teased in a deep voice that considering my age I shouldn't have, but it was only there when I just got up in the morning.

Claire froze dead in her stretch and looked at me in shock with those lovely grey eyes of hers that were reflecting the red from her untied hair that was draped over her shoulders almost like a robe. "Al? Where are we?" Claire asked looking around the room and pulling the covers back over herself.

"you don't remember last night? you were quite forceful with you "marking your territory" as you put it"

Claire Blushed crimson and If I didn't know better I'd think her hair blushed as well "D- Did we-?"

"You nearly did but by some miracle of God I had the restraint not to make a move." I sighed out handing her one of my shirts.

"So does last night make me your fiancée Al?" She asked blushing and pulling on one of my dress shirts that were just about the only shirt I had because Tabitha and Alice wanted me to look like a noble.

"I still need your father's blessing Claire," I sighed out not wanting to admit that I didn't have a ring for her yet.

"you already have it."

I spun around and saw her face red holding out a sealed letter with her family crest on it, I gently took the letter from her hands like it was a baby and made an Ice letter opener and opened the envelope and unfolded the letter.

"Alexander Shard, I have heard a lot about you from both my Daughter Claire and Brother Kaispian. I have been told of your exploits as the adventurer Felwinter and as a kind and reliable young man that cares for his family, friends, and Especially my daughter deeply. You an extremely talented mage who teaches those around him to use their magic to its true potential and to never rely on it completely in a fight, your swordsmanship is unparalleled and In only 4 months of your teaching Claire has become the strongest mage and swordsman in skill alone and although she lacks experience I believe she could become the greatest leader our house has had in decades with you at her side.