Ch48 Arthur the Masochist

On Professor Glory's signal, the four of us dashed forward. Arthur on the Far left made a b-line towards the Half-breed, Curtis who was riding Grawder was to my left and Arthurs right launched off towards Clive, Me and Zeph who was now the twice the size of Grawder lengthwise both augmented our bodies and bolted across the field. Claire kept pace with us by using fire magic under her feet to kick off with explosion's.

Tess, Clive, the half-breed, and raven poop all split up as soon as we charged. Tess circled around the left side as she prepared to take on Curtis, while Clive dashed around the right side, to help ravenpor confront Claire and me before we got close.

Tess was probably going to beat Curtis now that the beast will shouldn't make her pass out mid fight, I could sense that Tess's assimilation was going extremely smoothly and that the Elderwoods mana stood out from her own due the the Soulfire and Poison it had now as well but it still didn't cause problems for her.

Claire was going to leave Clive on a stretcher if he wasn't careful, And I was dying to see how she was going to do it.

"Will you be alright by yourself against Lucas?" I heard Curtis shout as he dashed towards Tess.

"Don't worry about me." Art called back while building up more mana and activating mana rotation. I can use mana rotation as well but my pool is fairly large so I didn't bother wasting the energy even though it was as natural as breathing to me.

I felt a fraction of Arthurs killing intent wash over us as he let most of it out on Lucas and boy Arthur was not playing any games today.

Soaring up ahead, I felt Professor Glory's keen eyes studying me and Art as we closed the gap between our targets.

Lucas let out a chortle before he released his spell. "Inferno's Cage!" And like that Arthur was fighting Lucas in a dome of fire and those fireball wisps that acted like turrets.

Claire closed the distance between herself and Clive extremely fast, She weaved between the arrows launched at her like a dancer, her movements fluid and fast. once she was in close range a extremely dense haze came off her and I could sense sound magic from it.

A smirk rose on my face while I casually swatted a wind blade from ravenpoop away, I made a throne of ice and put Balmung back into my ring and extinguished my pseudo-Fire magic. I started watched Claire using a version of my Elshire mist spell, but using a dense haze.

"Fight me you coward!!" I turned to see a enraged Ravenpor looking at me with the veins popping out of his forehead as he threw wind blades and spikes my way, only to just get swatted away by Zephs tail that wasn't even augmented.

'I kinda feel sorry for the guy,' Zeph pitied the man despratly trying to hit me.

'Raven por you cant even hit me just save yourself the shame and give up," I belittled him while just feeling sorry for the guy.

"NEVER!!" He yelled managing to throw 6 wind tornados at me after chanting for a bit.

I used my superior control over wind magic to take control of his tornados and launched them back at him.

He fired the same spell back at my commandeered tornados canceling them out as I didn't make them stronger.

'Zeph just go over with silvie and have a nap or play with her.'

'Alright I was about to ask anyways,' Zeph replied jumping back over to Sylv.

standing up I grabed the Ice throne with one hand and augmented myself and Threw it at ravenpoor, It sailed through the air perfectly and crashed into him, the back of the chair digging into the ground pinning him on the ground. And to keep him occupied I placed him in a Illusion where he is fighting me, and then placed a sound barrier on him to shut him up.