Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart

Alexander Shard pov

I can feel the mana rushing into me this feels great, focusing in on my mana core I could see it it was newly formed and empty with no mana filling it, looking closer at it I saw a pule of mana come out from the blessing shard at the center of my core, then that mana formed a shell of light blue mana over my core, it started off as like a cloud then condensed around my core leaving an empty space between it and my core. once it finished condensing it pulsed sending a wave of power through my mana channels and veins they felt like they were freezing and overflowing. I felt like a balloon being filled with liquid nitrogen and stretching to the max about to rupture, then I saw a tiny crack start to form in my core, not the cracks you would see when you breakthrough, this was damage from an overflow of mana.

Opening my eyes I saw the mana rushing into me at a terrifying rate, using the mana channels I slowly enhanced through the past 3 years and used them to suck out all the mana I possibly could redirecting it out of my core to my mana veins, exerting all of my mental capacity to push out all of this ocean of mana out of my body. As if opening a flood gate holding back an ocean it all flooded out of me, My enhanced learning speed slowly but surely pushed out the mana from my core.

after I felt I had reached an equilibrium I opened my eyes to see the mana violently colliding with each other if my mana pushing outwards fails this battle, worst case I lose my core and have to remake it, or I Die.

Focusing back onto my core, mana veins, and vessels I absorbed a bit of mana then shut off all flow into me. Boreas said id have a wind and water affinity for sure, time to be the fastest conjurer or die trying!! I screamed mentality.

I flooded my mana veins pushing every drop out and focusing on all the mana I released I forced it to become a violent wind, not any particular spell just wind to push against the mana, and did the same with the rest that didn't become wind I forced it into water droplets.

I pushed the torrent of water and wind mana up against the wall compressing it making the speed go up, and up, and up. I felt the internal flood towards me ease up and I didn't let up I forced it all out and as I won the explosion burst out, Falling towards the ground I saw a lightning bolt that froze the ground, then the world faded to black.

"About time you made the core alexander" Boomed that familiar voice.

"Back in your domain am I, Boreas." I shot back knowing there's a reason why I'm here again.

"so what do you need to tell me this time Boreas?"

"A warning, and an explanation about your core" he shot back quickly, I have to admit I like that he doesn't bullshit me and gets to the point.

"Starting with the explanation, it's about your core and its uniqueness. because of the shard of my power that's is at its core or "blessing" as you still call it, has influenced the core as it was being created, the pure mana in your body that created it has been altered, it would have been a Quadra elemental core but the "Shard" altered it to be the dual elemental core of wind and water. But with one key difference when you condense water Ice mana enough it becomes lightning."

"WAIT, I used ice MANA??" I cut him off in surprise.

"yes you did child, but that was only due to the extreme density of water mana you produced to save yourself, I doubt you will use till you progress further."

"explaining your core a bit more will make this smoother, just be silent and listen."

"Saying you have a mana core isn't entirely accurate, Its closer to what gives me my divine power as a god The Hoarfrost Heart, Although it's like an extremely cheap knockoff yours has the potential to grow extremely powerful for this worlds standards."