CH 98 Fortifications

Elijah Knight Pov:

Arthur, Mica, and Vanessy had set out toward the northern ends of Sapin to look for evidence of the retainer and the scythe that Arthur had heard were planning an attack in that area from his severance of the scythe Seris he ran into in Darv after following a trail of mana using Realmheart.

Alexander had passed all of His knowledge to me a bit after we got back to Dicathen, like he said it was closer to having a prophetic scroll than visions of the future. I suspected that he wasn't telling me something and I did question why he hadn't told Arthur, but after the deaths of Alea and Adam, I could see why he refrained from doing so.

The guilt of knowing that some people die and others get wounded and acting to prevent it only for it to still happen would make anyone feel helpless and empty. I know that Arthur's father was going to die in the future original future along with what I had done to Tessia and the fate of the Elven kingdom because Cecilia had been there.

I've been looking for a Vessel for Cecilia even harder since he told me what had happened but all I could find were subpar and dying bodies or those too weak to house her power as the Legacy.

Knowing that because Alexander was out of commission me and Arthur were the ones having to pick up the job using his knowledge to prevent as many bad outcomes as possible.

"So what was the reason for the urgent matter you have to discuss with us, Elijah?" Virion Asked.

"Is it knowledge about the Alacryan Army or Alexander's condition?" the three-eyed Asura adjacent to Virion Asked while sipping from a cup of tea.

"Not exactly. Alexander Had passed me the knowledge of the Future pertaining to the war in the event that he was unable to make use of it for some reason or another, Due to his condition I see it is time for me to take up this responsibility." I spoke confidently as I laid out a map of Dicathen and Its railways we had been using to supply our troops and move them around from city to city along to areas of Strategic value that had no nearby teleportation gates.

"Al told you? he didn't even tell me and we grew up together." Arthur seemed a bit hurt be we all knew he had his reasons and frankly I ain't gonna be the one to tell Arthur that if he went with Tess back to school the entire rape scare wouldn't have happened.

"There are a few main Causes to our loss in the original timeline, The first is the invasion of Zenister and the subsequent withdrawal of troops in Elenoir to reinforce Etistin bay from the Approaching Fleet of Ships."

"That does seem like a Correct choice in that matter, so why did this lead to our loss?" Aldir Spoke while Virion priced together that he would have made that decision depending on the circumstances.

"Because those ships were filled with non-mages and had the objective of diverting as many lances and troops away from Elenoir. But this shouldn't be an issue with Zephyr, the Typhon, and Alexander when he wakes up. and if they can't help I'm working on a project with Gideon to bolster our defences."

They both nodded at me to continue and that I did. " The second Cause being a few betray through the way that has already been resolved."

"Might as well tell us who were the traitors." Virion talked in a curious but serious manner.

"The greysunders Who Al had assassinated, Rahdeas who he killed himself, The Glayders but they did it to avoid losses in the war so they were excused and allowed to live and be useful." They all agreed that they have been at least useful in controlling Sapin. "Virion Although this one was due to a reason that has been resolved I know this one won't be the most comfortable to hear," I spoke in an uncomfortable sigh.