Ch 52 D.C Meeting

TESSIA ERALITH'S POV:

Arriving at my room, I jumped into bed, my hands covering my burning face.

I couldn't help but let out soft shrieks of delight as I rolled back and forth across my sheets.

"Hehehehehe..." Oh no. I was laughing like a pervert.

But...but Art finally asked me to be his girlfriend. he even kissed me Back!

"Heehee..." Not being able to calm down, I wrapped myself in my blanket as I rolled around. The image of him pulling me closer into a kiss me filled my head, forcing my lips to curve up. It felt different from when I'd kissed him. I couldn't quite explain it but it was definitely a way better feeling.

"I could get used to this..." I accidentally muttered aloud as I softly rubbed my lips. I rolled across my bed again in embarrassment as I recalled the event again.

I began to imagine what our marriage would be like. I wanted it to be super pretty. I wondered how our kids would look? Arthur was good-looking and I wasn't ugly either. It should be fine, right? But in order to get kids, we needed to...

I could almost feel steam coming out my ears as I imagined it. I mean, I learned about how babies were born from my home tutor but...

Nonononono it's too early!

Gah! Stop yourself and let's just sleep, Tess!

ARTHUR LEYWIN'S POV:

I'd been getting used to having Sylvie wake me up. Usually a loud mental shout was enough to wake me up but today, I was woken up by a sharp Slap on the face.

"Kyu!"

I groaned as I woke up, rubbing my throbbing nose as Sylvie went back to sleep after Alexander had woken me up.

"have a good night Mr future prince of Elenoir?" Al snickered, Was he watching us last night? how did he know??

"did I talk in my sleep?"

"Nope you passed the fuck out like usual, the 5 hickeys on your neck and the necklace say otherwise." Al said lifting up his own out of his t-shirt.

"There's 5?!" I yelled looking him dead in the eyes, Until I saw a small red line that looked like a cut healing over by itself.

"Who the hell managed to get a hit on you!?" I was Shock that someone managed to hit Al, because It was only possible for me to do it using static void.

"Claire had managed to get a cut in with the wind pressure her sword made without using magic. So I decided to not heal it, Also don' tell her but I went in with a wind blade and made sure It would scar."

"Al, your a masochist." I deadpanned him.

"Arthur shut the fuck up, you skinny dipped in lava for a day or so in the future." Al was dead serious.

"your joking right?" I chuckled out, there was no way I did something that crazy.

"experimental spells mid fight, Spells that hurt you from their backlash, willingly getting stabbed, willingly getting tortured when escape was easier than wiping your ass, At one point you fucking committed seppuku and livied." Al counted off on his fingers from events that were clearly from the future that we were changing.

"In conclusion your the masochistic cockroach that should be dead but refuses to do so, And I just wanted to remember the first time Iv been hit since we left Elenoir."

"did I really do all that that?"

"Yes you did, you made a spell to artificially take a step by using mana instead of using your muscles to close distances insanely fast mid fight, this spell broke your bones. and Im telling you this incase shit hits the fan like it did in the future so listen up." His voice was serious.