Ch 49 Payback

ARTHUR LEYWIN'S POV:

I k-kissed Tess...

I kissed Tessia Eralith, a thirteen-year-old girl. Wasn't this a crime? Was I a criminal?

"yes, you are a criminal Arthur." I snapped my head to the side to see Al and Elijah appear out of thin air and handcuff me.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!"

"I'm afraid not sir," Elijah said chaining my legs together.

"She was the one that kissed me after all! I was the victim here! Making a move on me while I was in this vulnerable state!!" I yelled trying to explain myself as I stared blankly at the door she'd left through, my shaking hand finally reached my lips and I just lay there, dumbfounded, touching my mouth as my mind couldn't help but recall the soft, moist touch of her lips.

"Don't make this worse for you than it already is," Elijah's voice was a mix of pity and disgust the same as their faces.

This was wrong. Yes, I was technically only twelve years old, but with the mental age from my previous life and this life combined, I was almost 50! Even assuming that I had kids late, Tess would still be around the age of a daughter if I'd had one.

"Goddammit! All of this was because of this accursed body!" These raging hormones in my body right now! The reason I was feeling so guilty was because I actually enjoyed it, both times she did it. It felt nice when Tess kissed me. It shouldn't feel nice and I shouldn't enjoy a kiss from a little girl, but I did.

_________________________________________

Alexander shard

Arthur you bastard, because of dealing with the aftermath of you protecting your wife, Claire Cancelled our date for that day. I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot that Tess collapsing was caused by how strong the elder wood's will was and not it being corrupted, Well that and my mind was occupied thinking where to take Claire out to after class. Conveniently I only had two classes and in team fight tactics I had a role to help train the student's combat abilities while Prof. Glory taught tactics I taught combat by using my illusions and I had glory adapt my training method as well to an extent.

After Arthur woke up a day after I assured Claire that he would be fine and after I reminded her that we fought the Elderwood Guardian and won she relented and stopped worrying about him. And as payback for delaying my Date, I and Elijah watched Tess "assault" him and then handcuff him to his bed and left the key just out of his reach, Had it been my way and not Elijah's Arthur would have been tied to the roof upside down, But we did Agree to not heal him for a while.

"Al I Think they aren't able to fight anymore..." Claire raised me out of my thoughts as I looked at the exhausted field of students hyperventilating while their bodies twitched as if shocked from the pain and soreness in their muscles.

"I expected them to last for half an hour, was I overestimating them or is it normal for them to be in this shape after 10 minutes?"

"I think a bit of both, But then again Lucas did get mana backlash."

"Good for him, hopefully, it humbled him." I lied, I just wanted to hurt him as much as possible and humiliate him.

"Class dismissed, you want to get washed off by me or drag yourself to the showers?" I said while pointing at the massive Ice cold ball of water above them, Although they had been exhausted they sprung up with vigor and ran for the showers

"I'm covered in sweat so I'm going clean myself off, I'll meet you at the Plaza!" Claire Called out happily before running off to wash herself off, I loved that she gave everything her all and was one of the few who enjoyed training with me. She was able to keep up with me very well when she used wind mana to speed herself up, Claire was getting faster all the time even to the point I had to augment myself so we were evenly matched.