CH 44 Reunions

It only took a couple of moments for the shock of Jack getting punched through a wall to wear off. While most were confused, Charles seemed to know exactly what was going on as his face paled and he immediately stepped away from the commotion he'd created. Elijah was a bit surprised as well, his head turning left and right to see who used the vine spell spell, but the person responsible had yet to show herself.

Standing up, I watched as the vines dragged Jack back, who'd given up his struggle against the vines his face turning a nasty shade of purple. The atmosphere in the dining hall turned tense as everyone stayed silent, waiting for the very possible maiming that was about to happen. Giving Elijah a meaningful glance, I silently lifted my arm, Pointing my palm at vines. Holding back on the amount of mana I used, I willed a sharp gale of wind from my palm.

[Torrent]

The Ravenpor groupies behind Jack covered themselves against the sharp gale as they got caught in the attack as well. With the spell, I so graciously freed Jack from the vines that were choking him, but in the process, shredded his clothes as well, leaving him the same way he came out from his unfortunate mother's womb.

Jack plopped to his knees, coughing and gasping for air. Without either a word or a change in expression.

"Arthur she is around the corner, go and make up for leaving your girlfriend to get food," I called out turning and walking towards Charles, who was still trying to discreetly make his way out of the dining hall.

"She isn't my Girlfriend!.... yet," Art said with a defeated and hushed breath, Me and Elijah turned back to look at him, Elijah just gave a thumbs up in approval while I gave him a Crisp 'Ok' sign with my hand and an approving nod before turning back to Charles.

He was by the wall, almost in front of the main doors, when I unsheathed the Disciplinary Committee knife I received from the director, imbued wind mana into it, and threw it. The knife cut through the air and pierced through his blazer, pinning him against the wall and nearly dragging him through it like Jack.

"What the hell?" He yelped as I came face to face with him.

"Maybe it's just me but I find it pathetic when brats like you who come from noble families beat your chest for something that you never even earned. Before bragging about how powerful your family is, be competent enough to at least not embarrass your ancestors who earned their nobility." I pulled out the knife he was struggling to remove in one swift swipe and dragged him across the floor before tossing a blanket over jack and tying them together and dragging them out the door towards the disciplinary comity room.

The brisk autumn air greeted me as I closed the door, my breath becoming visible in a cloud in front of me. I could see Arthur talking to a Blushing Tess and handing her the purified and enhanced Elder wood Guardian core.

I sensed her will a bit of mana into the orb, I sense the will rouse in it and the will, as well as the Poison and Soufire mana, start to seamlessly join with hers without any fuss. suddenly she stopped the absorption in shock.

"Don't Tell ME!?" Tess's voice was a mixture of shock and pure joy,

"Dad we should leave those two love birds to their own business," Zeph said mentally.

"you're right let's go."

But as we were walking away I used sound magic to whisper into Arthurs's ear. "Soul fire can fix a hickey but not your pullout game". I teased ducking, using mirage walk, and using sound magic to go invisible to him just in time to dodge a Lightning bolt.

"dad I think you struck a nerve,"

"more like a few Zeph" I joked checking for any singed hairs.