Ch 66 School In Ruins

3'rd person

Arthur came into view of the terrified Bairon, his glowing iridescent lavender were entirely hollow with the expectation of pure rage his mere presence bending the space around him.

with each step towards the disabled Lance the pocket dimension splintered and reformed with the next step.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!!" The lance yelled through gritted teeth cauterizing his wounds with fire.

"The WykeS MusT Be RaZeD fRom ThiS WorlD." His warbled voice Rang out with a tidal wave of bloodlust making mana in the air shake in fear. His translucent purple blade in his hand rose up crackling with all four elements and deviants tinged purple.

Dawn's Ballad Swung down With a thunderous Boom vaporizing Bairon's head and torso. In the process splintering the pocket dimension as it crumbled like glass much like Xyrus's own barrier that the lances broke mere minutes ago.

There The young man Stood giving off immense pressure on everyone near him, forcing the remaining lances to their knees as his beast will forcibly deactivated from the strain on his mana core, nearly shattering it.

As Arthur Passed out on his feet from the mind-numbing pain of the backlash of using power beyond human means, an ice spike the size of his body launched at Arthur was met only by empty air.

He reappeared a few meters away behind Alexander who had Both his swords drawn and was ready to kill Varay who had just tried to kill the one he considered his brother.

"Take one more goddamn step or try and cast a spell and I will wipe Xyrus academy and everyone here off the fucking map!" Alexander shouted gathering the mana and weaving the spell inside his mana core to make his threat a promise.

"Arthur Leywin Is guilty of Killing Lance Bairon Wykes, Law dictates his execution to be Immediately carried out," Varay Said coldly but refrained from acting, Due to sensing the spell Alexander had that was just itching to kill everyone in the academy from student to lance with no discrimination.

"Lucas Wykes is very clearly Guilty of sexual assault of some capacity on Princess Tessia Eralith Of the Elenoir, further More The two of them are in love. Do you really expect him not to want to exterminate the Wykes household?" He questioned the lance.

"I Agree with Arthur and Alexander's Actions for one," Aya Stated coldly, the normal seductiveness in her voice gone, replaced only with a calm rage as she wanted to kill the Wykes house as well for this transgression against her race's Princess.

"Varay, you are not to lay a hand on him," Olfred ordered as he finished talking with one of the surviving professors.

"Olfred, you are not the one to make this decision. It is up to the Council to determine what to do with the boy's... and the dragon's," she said, not a tinge of emotion in her voice, to a degree at which Kathyln suddenly seemed like the protagonist in a soap opera in comparison.

"The black-haired boy was the one who saved everyone here from... Bairon's brother... As well as a horde of over a thousand mana beasts. While the one that killed Bairon was acting out of uncontrolled rage, But he was also the one that gave us the Blueprints for the Dicatheus." Olfred explained.

"Is that So..." She eyed us observing the two of us suspiciously. "Olfred Watch them, Aya let's take down the barrier."

And with that, they followed Varay's orders.

Alexander Shard Pov

After less than an hour, the Lances had gathered enough information from the witnesses to piece together what exactly had happened. They had tried to cuff the two of us but that was futile because I threatened to let the full power hurricane out and destroy the area.