Ch 37 The Talk

Art looked at me with a confused face wondering why there was a need for 5 sound barriers.

"I'll be frank with you Grey." I started using his real name to show how serious I was, And at the mention of his past name his expression hardened.

"How do you know my name?" Arthurs's voice was cold and dead, his words felt like poison as he was talking to me so coldly even though we grew up together.

"I was getting to that Grey. while we are both reincarnated we both come from different worlds or the same one but Your life was centuries ahead of mine." I explained calmly Arthurs's face grew softer because he knew that although I was cryptic at times I never lied to him with the intent to harm him.

"..."

"So you were just an unlucky student that got killed and reincarnated here with some gifts from Boreas the god of Storms and Ice?"

"yes, that's correct."

"that doesn't explain how you know of my past life and future events in this world, Andrew" Grey questioned me.

this was the Question I didn't want to answer because telling Arthur he is just a fictional character in a novel and that all his trauma and pain was merely the will of some Author, well time for some bullshit excuse.

"I Don't know why but I have a lot of your memories from your last life so that's why I knew about you, maybe during our reincarnation process part of us might have meshed with the other but there's no way to be sure; But as for the future I think I might have some kind of diviner blood like elder Rinia because I saw our futures..."

Grey Thought long and hard about what I said and contemplated how he felt about the knowledge.

"Alright our circumstances overlap in parts and Rinia did mention one of the times I visited her that sometimes she gets visions of random people at times, so yes that is plausible."

"So Andrew what do our futures have in store?"

"It's not good news I'm afraid."

Grey's gaze sharpened and knowing how he thought normally he was likely steeling himself for whatever may come.

"War is coming and we're not the only reincarnates."

"What?!" his face raced looked panicked, this was the worst-case scenario so I can't blame him.

"who are the other reincarnates, Who are we warring with, and how long do we have?"

"there's two other Reincarnates and you know both of them."

"Who are they?" Arthur said clearly curious its someone we can trust.

"Nico and Cecilia"

At the drop of their names, Arthur froze in place clearly getting flashbacks.

"What are their current names?" Arthurs's voice carried the emotional pain he was in when he remembered the emotions and memories he had locked away.

"Elijah is Nico's vessel although he shouldn't awaken until for a couple of months bit after one of our field trips during an attack on Xyrus from a radical group."

Arthur simply nodded at this and was clearly disheartened at the news.

"And Cecilia?"

"Nico take over Elijah during the attack on X-yrus, when he comes back to Dicathen he kidnaps Tess and uses some weird ritual to shove Cecilia's soul into Tess's body, Although Tess was never meant to be a reincarnate he forced her soul into her so as long as we can keep her safe we are safe from that outcome."