Ch 63 The Collapse

A/N So the 13k words was the original length of the 4-5 chapters I covered in this chapter and we all know how much Turtle me likes his detailed explanations in the novel, Also cutting out a lot of the useless exposition because you have read the novel except, for that one guy who is reading this without reading the novel You Know Who You Are.

______________________________________________________________________

ELIJAH KNIGHT'S POV:

Holy crap...

What the hell is going on?

the disciplinary committee room door swung open and a second later I was dragged off by what seemed to be a ghost then I was chased by the remaining D.C officers,

"Elijah hurry up I don't want to drag you the whole way!" I heard Alexander yell at me who tuned out to be the ghost dragging me. quickly getting up I followed the sound of the explosion.

This looked more like a purposeful act of terrorism.

Who would do this? Why would someone do this? What was going on?

"Damn! It's them again," I overheard Theodore say as if he'd predicted this.

The 'them' that Theodore was talking about were the radical group of racists in our school who had now turned terrorists.

Al had told me of this upcoming event and to be ready, realizing this was what was going on I readied myself to fight at any moment my body and senses sharpening from my training in Alacrya.

Alexander Shard pov:

There was a thick cloud of smoke rising from the area near the center of the campus from the area of the tri-union-hall

Behind me, I could hear Claire click her tongue as she continued to mutter a string of curses under her breath. No doubt my influence on her over time.

'Zeph stick with Claire, We don't know when or if her core will act up.' I spoke mentally.

'Dad, you forget I know everything about this attack and upcoming war remember?'

'Yes I do, I don't want Claire to lose her mana core so that's why I'm trusting you with her as a backup if I'm not there." I reiterated.

------------

Half of the recently-constructed building was up in flames while the other half was crumbling down, collapsing beneath its own weight. There were students evacuating out of the building while some capable staff members and professors nearby were already going into the building to look for those stranded or stuck.

Claire ordered Doradrea to alert the rest of the professors and staff. When she ordered Feyrith and me to help the mages who were already there to put out the fire before it brought down the whole building.

With a flick of my wrist, I blasted the hall with a thick fog of water vapor snuffing out the flames immediately.

"Everyone, step aside!" From behind, a couple of professors were rushing toward us, wands already unsheathed.

"Problems solved I put out the fire already," I said flatly pointing at the now frost-covered building.

"so it seems, I shall still go inside to look for other students Alexander." he quipped back before walking inside.

looking towards the edge of the building I spotted a group of students hastily making their way out of the scene. I thought nothing of it at first until I got a glimpse of the student within the group-it was Charles Ravenpoop.