Ch 89 Aftermath

After killing Artorias I flew towards Arthur mana signature And found him holding his own Against Cylrit, every time I Cylrit swapped what kind of attack his sword attracted he used swapped between a new element applied to throw him off or slow him enough to get a hit in.

I speed towards them with wind magic to speed my approach, the water flying in the air behind me leaving a trail in my path. Arthurs swordsmanship was growing more sloppy than normal as 4 new cuts showed up on Cylrit.

"Tch, I told him not to stop time." I clicked my tongue as I preached myself on the mast of one of the Ships backup sails, withdrawing an arrow from my dimension ring I had made using super condensed mana using the same principle of Spell beads, I was only able to make these things in my second stage of my Storm soul And they were taxing to make so I only kept a few on hand.

Reinforcing Artemis I could feel the strength needed to draw the bow grow as I augmented myself accordingly, I wrapped the arrow in a condensed whirlwind behind it as making the arrow launch with as much force as possible.

I waited for the exact moment that Arthur struck Cylrit, I watched as Arthur's translucent blade sailed toward his abdomen and Sylvie's blast of mana barreled towards Cylrits Blade.

I released my hold on the Arrow my bow blasting the Arrow towards Cyrits heart as he decided on which attack to block his eyes widened as he saw the arrow surpassing the sound barrier Silently Barrel towards him.

I felt his sword Swap to Attract the Arrow as it bent off course, Arthur noticing this God stepped away in a flash of purple lightning. even if he blocked it with his Sword what would he do about the Explosion?

the arrow slammed into the sword and shattered releasing the hurricane within, The blackened hurricane froze the water and spun threw it around within itself acting like a swarm of a thousand swords as the torrent of Crimson lightning within equal in power to Arthurs Black lightning flashed like gunshots in the dead of night.

just as I had intended when I made that arrow the Storm soon collapsed revealing a Cylrit missing an arm and horn, his armour shredded and twisted much the same as the flesh that once was his arm.

the handle of his sword was All that remained held in the other hand as the few golden flakes that remained of his barrier fell off his shoulder blew with the wind as he fell into the ocean.

"Arthur Grab him I'll seal his core." my voice boomed across the ocean as Arthur seemed a bit pissed I butted in on his fight.

the water rose from the depths revealing a Unconsios Cylrit with his arms and legs bound with shackles of ice, A few seconds later I landed next to him reaching to the twisted remains of his black chest plate I ignited Storm soul to its second stage as I rolled up my sleeves to avoid ripping the fabric with my Elbow spines.

My claws elongated and stabbed into his chest just barely reaching his mana core I allowed my stasis to Flood from my core forming a shell around his mana core that solidified around it preventing the Mana in his core from exiting or even letting his mana signature be picked up by even myself.

I felt the immediate effects of using Stasis to this extent with sealing his core taking roughly 30 percent of my reserves which took a while to replenish due to the nature of needing aether to replenish my reserves. My body felt heavy and fatigued as backlash as I handed him to Arthur who hauled him off to Typhon's prison cells in its lowest levels that naturally prevented the use of mana as well as draining the captives' energy to fight back.

"you sure you should be using that much Stasis? 30% seems a bit much when using Frozen Elesum only takes 20%." Zeph stated behind me walking on water like Christ himself.