Ch 69 Revilation

"W-Welcome." King Blaine was the first to speak, rising from his chair. His complexion, along with Queen Priscilla's, was almost as sickly as I looked when I used Uto's will.

Sitting adjacent to the human king and queen were Tessia's parents, Alduin and Meralith, along with Aya behind them. Both the King and Queen of the elves acknowledged me with an uncomfortable greeting but otherwise stayed silent.

Also sitting on the table was Director Cynthia, who wore a baffled expression to compliment her disheveled appearance. She along with Zephyr and Sylvie had arrived with Windsom a bit ago with Mica, and Alea in tow.

Everyone with the exception of Me, Arthur, and Windsom bowed to Aldir, Acknowledging their gestures, he motioned for me to take a seat with him at the table. there wasn't room for me so I conjured a small throne of ice to sit on, It wasn't anything fancy at all I had meant for it to be a chair but it seems like Boreas altered my spell to be a throne and carry a symbol of a satellite view of a hurricane that was made of ice crystals which was likely his emblem.

As I sat down on my throne next to Windsom, There was a palpable tension in the room, enough to drive a normal person out of this room in sweat and fear. I had placed Zeph on my shoulder during this time so I was currently rubbing his chin nonchalantly when Aldir stood.

"For those who do not know who I am"-the purple eye on his forehead focused on me-"I am Aldir."

"Windsom and I have been sent here to give you lesser beings a chance of survival in the imminent war with the Vritra," the asura continued without pause.

"So, just as we feared, there really will be a war..." Alduin spoke aloud as if he was simply voicing his thoughts.

"I have done the first step of discarding the corrupted, The young successor to Bahamut's Storm Clan, Alexander has helped speed things up as well. My role here now is to oversee the remainder of what you lessers call 'the Council' and instruct you on the necessary preparations to fight against the Continent of Alacrya."

As soon as the word corrupted came out, both Blaine and Priscilla Glayder froze, their complexion becoming paler.

"Y-Your Majesty. If I may say something..." Blaine was the one to speak, and by the manner of his speech, it seemed that something must have happened to make the King appear so meek. "You have clearly shown us your capabilities, enough for me to believe that you are not someone of this realm. The difference in our abilities is to the point where I am unsure of why you would need us. Can't you simply go to the Continent of Alacrya and defeat the Vritra?"

"The Greysunders have been eliminated and their lances are now under my control," Aldir answered in Windsom's stead, He did take the artifacts that the dwarven lances were linked with from Aldiun and Blaine a bit ago.

"And as for your point, King Glayder. Yes, it would be simple enough to gather the asuras and personally fight against the Vritra. However, the Vritra Clan, along with the three other clans that are under their command were all former asuras that have broken our law. Even we can no longer calculate how much stronger they have truly become. Moreover, a battle of that magnitude will undoubtedly level the world. And that's me being conservative," Aldir continued as he faced the frightened King.

"Aldir As I stated to you and Widsom at an earlier date I have knowledge from the future, I will disclose why this is at a later time but I want to give you a warning. That future strike you may be planning on Agrona isn't going to work so Either bring 2-3 times the amount of Asura's you were planning on bringing or call off the plan." I stated dead serious as to show I was sure on this.

"Your warning is noted but until you tell us why you know of this We shall not call it off," Alidir stated coolly. I nodded in satisfaction at least getting my warning out, the treaty preventing their intervention would be annoying so id like to prevent their loss if possible.