Ch 58 Healing Flames

I ran up to Alea, She had a Shadow spike through her sternum. Kneeling down I laid my hand on the base of the spike that was rapidly dissolving into thin air, And when It did the blood loss would be catastrophic.

"My core is Still intact..." Alea breathed out fading in and out of consciousness. I sensed for her mana core and low and behold there it is the perfectly good excerpt for a scrape on the side that would heal with time.

"Aya I can heal Alea, I'm not sure how much but she should live," I said honestly, I could feel the backlash slowly keeping up on me from using a shit tone of stasis, Inadvertently stopping time, and my beast wills extended activation.

" What do you need me to do?" Aya asked sensing my intention to help.

"I need to use all of my mana to help her, I'm on the verge of passing out so all I can do is cast the spell." My voice was hoarse but Aya understood putting her hands on the spike getting ready to rip it out.

"3!"

"2"

"1!"

Aya yanked the spike out of Alea, I thrust my hand into the wound flushing it full of healing soulfire. After a few seconds I pulled out my hand and it also had a faint green light begging to come out as well, The wound was rapidly closing and I could see her flesh being regenerated by the second.

After another minute the wound had closed and left a nasty scar on her front and back. Alea had lost a lot of blood so she isn't in fighting condition but she could still move.

"She should live now-" My voice cut off from the massive surge of pain from my core and whole body, Without even the time to scream I started losing consciousness as I saw the runes and claws on my arms fade away in my rapidly.

---------------

My entire body felt stiff as if my joints were frozen solid, slowly I got control over my body again. When I opened my eyes again, I expected to still be in the dungeon or in Eleonoir or a hospital. But Pure white ice made up the surroundings, ice till as far as the eye could see. but this time the pressure I felt from being in this domain wasn't nearly as bad.

"That fight was spectacular to watch, My Chosen Champion!" I heard the elated yet dignified voice of Boreas behind me clapping. turning behind me I could see him watching the fight again on a flat sheet of ice standing next to him like a Tv.

"Glad you liked it, Also why exactly am I here?" I asked slightly confused as to why I'm here after he hasn't contacted me in almost 11 years.

"Well, that fight was particularly enjoyable to watch compared to you being the submissive one in your relationship most of the time when you are the chosen warrior of a god."

"You Were Watching that!! wait what the fuck am I saying, of course, you were." I shook my head disappointed in myself because I never stopped to think he was watching me.

"Was this the only reason you brought me here?"

"Of course not Andrew or do you prefer your new name?"

"Please use my new name Boreas."

"Ok, I will Alexander, Moving on to the real reason I brought you here. Was to give you a bit of information you might not have normally figured out or taken too long to do, First off smart choice on assimilating my blessing into you, well it's more ingrained into your soul now so you will keep the benefits of it even if something were to happen to your core."

"Secondly your Sword Tempestarii as you might have guessed isn't something from this world, It's a gift from me so I'd appreciate it if you didn't give it away," Boreas said with a slightly annoyed tone.