Ch 57 Uto's Own Game

Aya Grephin pov

Black spikes formed all around me as I weaved between the numerous black pikes Aiming to mount my head On them, My body turned to mist in my illusions as two black spikes flew at me flying harmlessly into the blackness behind me.

A wave of vines busts out of the ground at the Vitra named Uto as he called himself before slaughtering our elite troops.

He responded with a wicked sneer before he nonchalantly flicked his right hand. My body sensed the disturbance in front of me before I could actually see. Alea and I both dashed in opposite directions just in time to dodge the barrage of black spikes that had instantly manifested below us.

The ground that we had just been standing on respectively now had seven-foot spikes gleaming menacingly from the ground.

"Brandish your weapon, Lessers!" he spat, siphoning a large black harpoon from the center of his palm.

Let's go! I charged with Alea by my side shrouded in my illusions.

I held my Wand low as I dashed toward the Man. The ground beneath my weapon splintered beneath its aura, but ruining nature was the least of my concern.

With a manic grin, Uto charged as well, his harpoon arm recoiled like a snake ready to lash out.

In an instant, my Wand met his, creating a spherical wave from the sheer concussive force of our impact. The elements infused in my Wand surged out but Uto held on effortlessly.

He waggled his eyebrows while our weapons were still intertwined. "Not bad."

Alea appeared next to him through my illusions and thrust her sword of plant magic at his heart, A black spike shot up under her Alea which thanks to her sensory skills dodged suffering only a small cut.

"Lesser trash could never hit me." he spat twilling his spear.

"Ya sure bout that?"

*CLANG!!*

Uto flew to the side, slamming into a nearby boulder which shattered upon impact.

The veil of Mist dropped revealing A masked adventurer with a red claw mark over the right eye of his mask. In one hand he was holding his Greatsword, and the other was Uto's severed arm.

"Two can play the dismembering game you skeletal skinwalker-Esque bitch~!" His distorted voice said musically.

I couldn't sense this man's mana at all? how is that possible I'm a white core made a lance at that?

Pulling his mask to the side he revealed who he was, and there's only one person I know with black hair, red eyes, and used comedy in every sentence he could.

"Hey teach!"

"Al I appreciate the save but what are you doing here?" I said shaking my head.

"Just a class field trip to an e-class dungeon," he said matter of factly and slipped his mask back on, Alexanders hair turned white fading into blue, a pair of horns grew from his temples and spikes grew from his elbows. He swung his great sword as if it had the weight of a feather, an arc of Storm magic shot out of his sword when he swing it.

Alexander Shard pov:

The earth shook violently as my attack indented a large chunk of the ground. The shockwave dropped the row of stalactites closest to Uto.