Ch 19 The Will

Alexander Shard pov

"Hey, Art! Hurry up! We're going to be late!"

"AAAGGHHHH!! Tess! Stop! I give! I GIVE!"

It's been 3 years since we came here and they are still loud as hell in the morning.

I covered my room in a sound-dampening wind barrier and curled back up into bed.

"it's too early for this." I cursed aloud as fell asleep again.

"..."

"AAAGHHHH!!" I heard art howl in pain through the barrier, I shot up out of my bed, ran out of the room, and silently pried Arts door open.

There I saw Arthur laying down on his back trying to fend off Tess from slapping him, most likely over a comment about liking the maids, Tess on top of his waist hunched over him trying to slap him and pin his arms down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Virion next to me as we watched them fight, he leaned down and whispered to me.

"Seems like Arts wife is an aggressive one doesn't it, hehe" Virion chuckled slightly.

" I wonder who she took after" I chuckled out under my breath.

we both struggled to keep our laughs in until.

"HAHAHAHAH!!!" We laughed wildly and I Wheezed collapsing to my knees and crying because my lungs were in pain.

They snapped their heads to look at us, Art had a look on his face that said "CHRIS HANSEN it's NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR!!", Tess's face went from confusion on why were laughing to blush so red that it would make her blood look black.

She then ran at us most likely to use the good old physical method of making sure we don't remember what just happened.

I slammed the door shut before she got close and used ice magic to freeze the door shut, Virion and me both used wind magic and bolted down the hallway laughing our asses off at the fact I locked them in there together.

BOOM!!

Me and Virion turned our heads to see that Tessia had kicked the door and the FRAME ITSELF OUT OF THE WALL AND WAS CHASING US WITH WHAT SEEMED TO BE A DEMON BEHIND HER.

"Brat, You're on your own" I turned to see Virion activate his beast will and disappeared from sight.

"GODDAMMIT, GRAMPS!" I shouted and RAN using wind magic to eliminate the drag behind me and increase it to make a gust of wind behind me as I ran for my LIFE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at a training ground With Tess, Art, and virion

Tess had awakened fast, even for an elf. It happened last year and she awaken with a bang. It wasn't as big as me and Art, when she had first awakened but she had managed to destroy her room upstairs, fall down, and create a small crater from the implosion in the kitchen right below. Since then, she's been joining us in training with Gramps. All I can say is, since awakening, she's become a lot more confident and bold, in more bad ways than good. She knows how strong Art's body was so she had no hesitation in using him as her sandbag as she tried new spells that she learned from Gramps and other conjurer teachers. Which I laughed at.

As for me, today was a very special day because, after three years, Virion was finally going to allow me to use my beast willfully for the first time, he kept going on and on about how I should wait till Arthur was done as well because judging by the fact of my awakening being more damaging than Arthur and our beast wills being roughly the same strength judging by what the aura they gave off when we didn't hide them. that and that my body was already strained from using that partial transformation for more than a minute.