Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss

Claire Bladeheart just claimed me as hers and kissed me...

I kissed Claire Bladeheart, a sixteen-year-old girl. Wasn't this a crime? Was I a criminal? No, I had to calm down. I was in the body of a thirteen-year-old boy. Why did I feel so guilty then? I shouldn't, right? I mean In my old world she would have been a criminal because I was thirteen, Not that it would matter in a couple of months when I turn 14 because of the minor age gap laws. But I was 18 in my past life when I died and got sent here so is it really a problem?

As I stared blankly at the door of the dorm building she'd left through, my shaking hand finally reached my lips and I just stood there, dumbfounded, touching my mouth as my mind couldn't help but recall the soft, moist touch of her lips.

wait there's still one check I need to do.

*THWACK!*

FUCK! Ok, I'm not Dreaming, Goddam I didn't think I could punch myself that hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah Pov:

*Kreek*

"About Time Your back Al-" I called out looking at the door. After today's Classes he said he was going to be late, I figured he was training but by that face he had that was a mixture of pure joy, Confusion, disbelief, and he was Smiling like a normal person!

"What the fuck happened to you??" I ran up to him and shook his shoulders trying to snap him out of his trance, A silver dog tag with a large snowflake and half a heart punched out of the side flew up in front of my face from me shaking him.

"What the fuck is this? Al, Why does this look like it has a necklace that fits the punch-out?" I asked my eyes nearly popping out of their sockets, There is no way in hell that this foul mothed Sadistic, Coldhearted Asshole got a partner!

"Cuz it Does," He said ginning like the sly son of a bitch he is.

"You Sly son a bitch, Now I'm the single one till I can reincarnate Cecilia." I sighed under my breath.

"Who is it anyway?" I asked defeated by these two being born with the luckiest genetics possible unlike me.

"Claire." He said still partially in a trance.

"BULLSHIT!"

"I ain't fucking Lying,"

"Why the hell would she like you anyway's!?"

"that's what I'm trying to figure out!"

"well good for you I guess?"

"Well, good night I need some rest after getting mental whiplash from tonight."

"I hope you wake up and All of this has been a dream and I fought you when you woke me up."

"Eat shit and die,"

"yes, Fuck you,"

We both chuckled at the normally vile insults by noble standards that were casual banter between the three of us.

---------------------------------
Alexander Shard pov:

"I heard our new professor is finally coming today!"

"Oh really? I liked Professor Alexander, though."

"Shut the hell up before he torture's us with that 'easy training of his! "

"You never know, we might get an even more dangerous weirdo this time."

"Hey, isn't that the disciplinary committee officer that beat Geist?"

tbate | The Storm Gods Chosen [Dropped]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें