CH 83 Pandora's Cavern |||

Claire Bladeheart Pov:

We were camped up after moving deeper in the dungeon for the past two weeks, the reason for our slower exploration was that we were mapping out numerous extra side caves we had been finding along our way. The number of mana beasts we were encountering was no laughing matter. Even for an S class dungeon, the numbers were simply too many, Vanesy had said it's likely due to the meddling of Alacryans somewhere in here. I was in the middle of sharing some story about the Dungeon encounter he had in Widow's crypt when suddenly.

"Please, hurry let me in!" A muffled voice yelled from behind one of the earthen doors. The two sentries in charge of that entrance quickly verified the man's identity before unbolting the door and hauling the gate open.

The entire cavern was deathly quiet as everyone stationed inside or resting after an excursion was standing up, their hands gripping their weapons and their gazes focused on the entrance.

As the two heavy doors slid apart, the man that had shouted from the other side fell through, his leather armour torn up and soaked red from the blood he was losing.

"get him I'll cover you. " Helen Spoke to the Sentry, her bow ready in hand with an arrow drawn and glowing with a wind spell from Angela.

The sentry immediately pulled the scout inside before closing the doors.

"Get me a medic!" the sentry roared, hoisting the bloody scout on his shoulders. There weren't any emitters stationed here since most were at the Wall, healing the wounded there. However, there were always a few people well-adept at medical treatment, I was the only one With any healing magic due to my beast will.

"Do we have the clearance to go inside?" Helen asked, her neck stretched out to see.

"Being a princess is a kind of clearance, right?" Theodore shrugged, eager to know what had happened.

Tess let out a sigh and motioned them to follow me. "Not everyone, though."

Arriving at the white canopy tent at the opposite wall of the entrances and closest to the exit back to the surface, two guards stopped us from going inside before recognizing who I was.

"P-Princess. What brings you here? Are you injured?" The slightly larger of the two armoured guards asked her, dipping his head to get a better look at Tess.

"No. I know the scout that just arrived and I'm worried about him. Do you mind letting us through?" she lied, giving him a solemn smile.

The two guards exchanged hesitant glances, but eventually, they opened the removable tarp that served as the entrance.

"Claire I could use some help stitching this guy up," Vanesy spoke as she heard me enter the tent.

"How bad is it?" I questioned as I rolled up my sleeves.

"Clawed by a couple of mana beasts by the look of it, Nothing he can't survive." She quipped back.

His back was stained in dried blood, Vansey had been Stitching his wounds closed so only a few of them remained. One of the elder medics came next to me and injected him with a mixture of green liquids.

"Antidotes for the poisonous beasts we've seen so far, You can close him up now." That was all she said before running off and tending to another soldier that had collapsed from exhaustion.

I ignited the first stage of my beast will, This level of damage didn't need me to use my second stage to heal, a comforting warmth and lightness spread from me as Golden flames dripped from my fingertips.

The flames flowed to his wounds and they fizzled from his body, his flesh regenerating before my eyes before they sealed on their own; the wounds that were stitched shut nearly had the fire sep in and snap the stitches once they were closed inside.