111. spencer toretto - ff, cm

summary
spencer reid is the middle child of the toretto siblings

relationships
dominic toretto x letty oritz
brian o'conner x mia toretto

cast
matthew gray gubler as supervisory special agent spencer reid toretto
vin diesel as dominic toretto
shemar moore as supervisory special agent derek morgan
paget brewster as special agent emily prentiss
tyrese gibson as roman pearce
jordana brewster as doctor mia toretto
ludacris (christopher brian bridges) as tej parker
michelle rodriguez as letty oritz

fandoms
criminal minds
fast and furious

Spencer Reid is the boy with the eidetic memory, a dead bio-father, a runaway step-dad and a schizophrenic mother. He is the youngest FBI recruit, has 3 PhD's – all before 21 –, was a member of the Major Crimes unit, specifically homicide, during his probationary year and is now a member of the BAU specialising in Geographical-profiling and being the smartest person in the room. Of course, there were parts of Spencer's life people didn't know – like he was 10 when he moved to Las Vegas (just before his step-dad left) - and moved back to LA when he was 12 for college (caltech), or that he could drive better than anyone on the team and has been able to since he was 9 but pretended not to like driving because he was far to reckless to be on the road, that he had an older brother and a younger sister. His brother had done time for aggravated assault when he was 19 and Spencer was 18 and Mia was 17. When Dom became a fugitive, mere weeks after Spencer was accepted into the BAU, Spencer had spent 15 hours in a dimly lit interrogation room being glared at by Agent Hobbs before the bigger man decided he knew nothing even though that's what Agent Hotchner and Spencer had been saying the entire time. But Spencer hadn't heard from his family in almost 6 years, last Spencer had heard was Brian and Mia were having their first kid, naming him Jack, when Hobbs informed him his entire family had been pardoned and he could finally go home after doing 8 months in Max Security Prison for shit he didn't do and shit he did do when he was 19.

Spencer had his feet kicked up on his desk and was patiently waiting for Derek and Emily – who were accompanying for the drive to LA (Derek had been in town while his wife and son were visiting family and Emily was his best friend) – and a set of car keys in his hand. He also wasn't dressed like the others had grown used to, instead of sweater vests and slacks, it was a tight black Henley and dark blue jeans, his usual converse on and a grey suit jacket unbuttoned. He'd cut his hair short and was cleanly shaven, but he looked much older than he had 9 months earlier. Finally Emily and Derek were done, and after wishing everyone a happy holiday they headed to the parking garage where Spencer's 1995 Toyota Supra Mark IV (the car was a gift from Dom) and both Emily and Derek were visibly shocked.

"This is yours?!" Derek finally exclaimed, admiring the car in awe as Spencer tossed their bags into the trunk and slammed it shut. The Supra was the same one Brian had let Dom use to escape in 2001, and it had shown up as a gift for Spencer in 2005. "Gorgeous."

"She was a gift from my brother." Spencer slid into the drivers seat with ease, and Derek got in the passenger and Emily in the back. The interior was a sleek black leather, and Derek was surprised to see the two switches on the steering wheel that had NOS written underneath. Spencer started her up with ease, and he was visibly grinning and looked to be restraining himself as he left the FBI garage. "Pick the music, CD's in the glovebox."