71. being captured and hunted by the wraith really sucks

summary
evan lorne got kidnapped by the wraith, implanted with a tracker and dropped on a planet where he was forced to run for his life.

relationships
emalina x evan lorne(past)

cast
kavan smith as major evan lorne
joe flanigan as colonel john sheppard
jason momoa as specialist ronon dex
rachel luttrell as teyla emmagan
david hewlett as doctor rodney mckay
amanda tapping as colonel sam carter
ben browder as colonel cam mitchell
rainbow sun franks as lieutenant aiden ford
boyan vukelic as sergeant robert stackhouse
jonathon young as doctor david parrish
your imagination as miss lorne
your imagination as lorne's sister
your imagination as magnus lorne
beau bridges as general hank landry
robert picardo as richard woolsey
claire rankin as kate hightmeyer(mentioned)

fandoms
stargate franchise

(this is gonna have a part 2 i swear)

(this has been uploaded to my ao3 account, 'Into_darkness18'. please check it out)

"Do we know where he is?" Sam asked hopefully, bringing herself to sit down in her seat as John takes a seat in the opposite one, looking positively terrible.

"They took him from our cell before we managed to escape." John explained wearily. "Rodney followed the signal from his subspace transmitter, but we found it laying on the ground in the dart bay. We believe they took him to another ship."

"Why? What could they possibly want with Major Lorne?"

Evan was dropped on a planet he was unfamiliar with, and his back hurt like hell and his memories of the last few days a blur. He was familiar with what the wraith had done to him, since Ronon had sat down with him one night and told him about his time as a runner, one of the first times they hung out as friends. Evan was even more surprised to find he was still in full gear, ancient tech and weapons all, and then his eyes widened when a wraith came running at him from the gate, and he started running the opposite way.

He managed to kill the wraith, but it took him 3 days and several trips down hills and one into a river before finally he got the drop on it and killed it. He panted harshly, and dropped his p90 and grabbed a roll of bandage, eyeing the knife that was sticking out of his arm with unrestrained pain. He yanked it out and let out a bite of pain, quickly wrapping his arm up and shoved the knife into his vest. He knew he had to find first aid, and figured there wouldn't be any harm in gating to a world he was familiar with to get help. Little did he know how wrong he'd been.

A year later Evan darted through the forest, his knee twinging in pain as he picked up the pace, ready to leave this planet. He'd been running like this for almost a year, and he hadn't been able to stay on one planet for more than a day at a time without the Wraith finding him. He'd long gotten rid of his P90, leaving it and a note on a planet he knew his team would visit. He'd been doing that often, leaving signs on habited planets and making sure natives see him briefly before he high tails it off the planet and deep into the forests of an uninhabited planet. Evan had never held so much respect as he did for Ronon, who had survived this for 7 years. Evan stopped in the clearing around the gate, knowing the wraith that had been tracking him was behind him and pulled out his favourite weapon, a long serrated blade he'd traded for on a trading planet with his Atlantis uniform trousers - he'd picked up new clothes on a different planet days before, leather pants he'd then modified with some scrap metal he'd picked up, bending it around his left thigh and right calf and secured with leather straps he'd secured on. If his people ever saw him, they'd barely recognise him with his longer ragged hair, scruffy face to keep from being too well recognised and the dirt smeared on his skin.