18. eloise potter, the girl who survived

summary
in which the little sister of harry potter was hours hold when lily and james were killed

romantic relationships
n / a

platonic relationships
n / a

cast
sophie skellington as eloise potter
daniel radcliffe as harry potter
rupert grint as ron weasley
emma watson as hermione granger

fandoms
harry potter

Harry Potter grew up being bullied relentlessly by his aunt and uncle and cousin until he left for Hogwarts at eleven years old. The only thing that worried Harry when he left, was leaving his nine-year-old sister with Dudley.

"Harry!" Eloise Lily Potter shouted happily, running at her big brother and colliding with him. She knocked them to the ground, causing Harry to laugh as Eloise grinned up at her brother. "How was school?"

"Hectic." Harry summarised, climbing to his feet and pulling his little sister up with him. He observed her, taking note of her thin body and long scraggly red hair that she got from their mother. "Have they been treating you good?"

"They've been feeding me, if that's what you mean." Eloise muttered, wrapping her arms around herself. Harry wrinkled his eyebrows, quite angry with their uncle.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. And you start Hogwarts this year so you'll always have me." Harry told her seriously and Eloise grinned up at her big brother.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Around four weeks later, both Harry and Eloise had celebrated her birthday and gotten her acceptance letter to Hogwarts when Aunt Marge had come over. Harry and Eloise were making dinner, when the two Potters became mad and ended up blowing her up like a balloon and she floated out the house.

"Come on Elly, grab your stuff and put them in my trunk." Elly did just that, grabbing what she owned and throwing it into Harry's trunk as Harry let Hedwig fly out the window. Elly picked up her round-framed glasses, similar to the ones Harry wore and slipped them on her face, putting her jacket on.

"Ready," Elly told Harry, who slammed his trunk shut.

"Let's go."

The second the two Potters got to the bottom of the stairs, Dursley started yelling at them.

"You bring her back you bring her back now! You put her right!" He yelled in his face, but Harry simply pulled Elly behind her.

"No, she deserved it," Harry replied defensively. Dursley went to wrap his hands around Harry's neck, yelling angrily when Elly glared at him while Harry pulled out his wand, letting go of Elly's hand.