60. undeniable attraction

summary
in which lydia martin falls in love with scott mccalls twin sister emeraude

relationships
scott mccall x allison argent(past)
lydia martin x emeraude mccall(eventually)
allison argent x isaac lahey(blink and you'll miss it)
scott mccall x kira yukimura(not even mentioned)

characters
emeraude toubia as emeraude 'emmy' mccall
matthew daddario as matthew 'matty' lightwood
dominic sherwood as dominic 'dom' lightwood
scott mccall
lydia martin
stiles stilinski
jackson whittmore
isaac lahey
kira yukimura
melissa mccall
sheriff noah stilinski

fandom
teen wolf

If there was something that Lydia Martin was infactuated with the most, it was hot people. And it wasn't just men. Lydia Martin loved a girl who could look good in sweats and oversized jumpers.

The first and only girl to catch Lydia's attention and keep it was the younger sister of Scott McCall. The girl had incredible long dark curls like her mother but her eyes didn't come from her mother or father, instead from her great uncle on her father's side. Her eyes were an entrancing blue that made Lydia's heart race every time she looked in Lydia's general direction. Lydia knew she was totally in love with the McCall girl, but Lydia didn't know how to approach the girl.

Emeraude McCall was the younger by 4 minutes sister of Scott McCall. After a car accident when she was 12, Emmy lost her left leg below the knee. To avoid being teased the girl wore slightly too big sweatpants and a pair of combat boots that went up mid calf and were laced up tight. Though she wasn't popular, the popular girls did regularly compliment Emmy's ability to make sweats and an oversized jumper that fell off one shoulder look good. She didn't often wear make up either, not unless her mother had time in the morning to do it for her since the tremor that often ran through her left hand would mess it up. And if there was one thing Emmy was absolutely certain of, it was that she was so in love with Lydia Martin.

Emmy sat at the bottom of her bed, pulling on her prosthetic leg and fastening it. She pulled on her good sweats, dark red with the Gryffindor logo on the thigh. She completed her look by pulling on a pair of combat boots and lacing them up. She was already wearing a long sleeved t-shirt, it had the beacon hills logo on the back and was maroon. She pulled a black sweater on over her top, pulled her black curls into a French braid and once she picked up her bag, phone and headphones she left her room and headed downstairs. With an hour until she actually had to leave, Emmy was prepared to just sit and watch something on her laptop, but she was pleasantly surprised to find her mother sitting at the dining room table with her make up box open and waiting.

"Thanks Mama." Emmy kissed her mother's cheek, dropping her bag down and sitting next to Melissa McCall, letting her start applying make up to her daughters face.

"What's the plan for today huh?" Melissa asked.

"Not much." Emmy shrugged, closing her eyes as Melissa moved onto eye makeup. "I have a history test and a quiz in social studies, but apart from that not much."

"Would you be able to swing round the hospital around 6 with dinner? I'm pulling a double again." Melissa asked.

"Shouldn't be a problem, Stiles can drive me." That was another thing that sucked about having lost a leg, she wouldn't ever be able to drive, ride a bike or even walk properly again. She knew some were able to recover, but Emmy had nerve damage that made that impossible.