84. being host to a tok'ra

summary
daniel jackson was attacked and taken hostage, he meets a dying tok'ra and agrees to save their life

romantic relationships
n/a

platonic relationships
jack o'neill x daniel jackson
daniel jackson x jarek 'jake' detan

cast
daniel jackson/jarek 'jake' detan
jack o'neill
sam carter
teal'c
jacob carter/selmak

fandom
stargate sg-1

WARNING; graphic mentions of torture, rape and non-con violation. please do not read if these things trigger you in anyway
you have been warned

Daniel's whole body felt like it was on fire. He couldn't move his left hand anymore, couldn't bare to even look at the mangled flesh and bone knowing he would never feel it again. His entire body felt violated, in ways he hadn't even thought of before and now can never unthink. He wasn't alone in the cell either, there was a man who went by Jarek or 'Jake' who was a Tok'ra. His host had long died, and Jake was slowly loosing the will power to hold his consciousness awake inside the human body that was barely pumping blood.

"If we are going to do this, we must do it now." Daniel said hoarsely, dragging himself upright and stifling a cry of pain that lanced up the crude stitching in his back, basically the only thing that was holding his spine in his back. He was more than grateful for them.

"I agree." Jake nodded. "Come closer."

"I know how this goes." Daniel shuffled closer until there was barely an inch between their lips, and the Tok'ra symbiote slid from one host to another.

Daniel opened his eyes to a blue sky and no pain. A quick glance upon his body indicated new clothes that weren't the ones he'd been wearing for nearly 10 days, but that of what looked like a farmer and a jaffa cloak. He could feel the familiar texture of his vest and the weight of the P90 attached to it, and his handgun was shoved into the left side of the vest.

"Oh god." When Daniel fully sat up, his head throbbed in pain, and he identified the familiar ache of the stitches up his spine still present.

'You must relax, Doctor Jackson.' Daniel froze for a moment before remembering the events of the last few days before relaxing again and shuddering. 'You might tear your stitches again.'

"What happened?" Daniel asked out loud.

'When the Jaffa guard came i managed to overpower him and get his knife. From there i made it to where he was holding your gear and collected it, using the knife to escape. The locals of a planet your team visited helped hide us from him, and re-applied the stitches on your back that i could not heal all the way.'

"Thank you." Daniel carefully got to his feet this time, surveying their surroundings before finding the DhD. "Are we safe to dial Earth?"

'I believe so. Your, identification device is inside your pack.' Daniel retrieved it and his radio, before dialing the gate. Upon it's activation Daniel decided it safer to send the radio signal first.