25. panic attacks

summary
in which cas gets attacked and has a panic attack when he escapes

relationships
hinted cas x dean

cast
misha collins as castiel
jensen ackles as dean winchester

fandom
supernatural

(this contains slight hints to destiel but it's never confirmed sorry dudes.)
(its 2k19 and i fucking hate this short. its dumb as fyck. i'd delete it but i'd have to re-number all 
the shorts and i cba. when eventually i find a fic to replace this one with i'll change it)

He couldn't breathe.

His arms were bound behind his back tightly, and no matter how much he yanked at the bonds he couldn't get away from them. His trench coat and suit jacket were gone, and his shirt was stained in blood and torn across his back. Blood caked the side of his face, and his eyes were wide in fear as he stared at the ring of holy fire around him that cut off his access to his grace. He stood strong, but he could feel his legs begin to give out.

Castiel had only had a human vessel for a few years, so he was overwhelmed by the sudden loss of power made him feel vulnerable. His angel blade suddenly ripped down his shirt and torso, cutting deep into his skin. He could feel the grace leaking from the cut, yet he still didn't know who was doing this to him.

"What, what do you want from me?" Cas whimpered, trying to get out of the rope which kept his arms behind his back. "Who are you?"

"Oh Castiel," the voice purred, and his whole body gave out from under him and he came crashing to the stone floor. He faintly felt his shoulder dislocate, and the man standing above him laugh. "I can't believe you didn't recognise me."

"Sam." Cas choked out, crying out as he was rolled over and a boot pressed firmly against his chest. Castiel gasped for breath as the boot left his chest, only to scream out in agony as his angel blade was thrust into his thigh. Cas arched his back, and he could feel his wrists begin to bleed and his dislocated bone push back into place, only enhancing his agonising pain. His body spasmed violently as he continued to cry out in pain. The blade was left in his leg, and Sam send him a grin that had him whimpering. Sam laughed manically, and Cas continued to struggle despite his hands becoming slick with blood from his wrists. And when Sam began slicing down Castiel's torso, the scream that left his lips echoed through the warehouse. It reminded him of soulless Sam, a ruthless version of the Sam he knew before he fell into the pit.

And that terrified Castiel.