104. captives - to, sh

summary
klaus comes across a boy who has been prisoner of marcel for almost 25 years, a boy who has magic unlike anything he had ever seen. the boy also happens to be the husband of the most powerful warlock in the world and has been searching for his lost lover for years.

relationships
alexander lightwood x magnus bane

characters
marcel gerard
niklaus mikaelson
alexander lightwood
magnus bane
hayley marshall

fandoms
shadowhunters
the originals

(So to understand this fic imma explain some things. first off izzy, alec, jace, clary and lydia were kidnapped by a group of evil warlocks hellbent on experimenting on nephillim. for alec they swapped his angel blood for demon blood, turning him into a warlock with mermaid-like scales up his left arm and neck. since jace has extra angel blood when the same blood was introduced to his system, it made him part seelie rather than warlock, so he is also immortal. clary's blood was mixed with werewolf and demon blood, giving her the power of both warlocks and werewolves and made immortal. izzy's blood was distorted and became a black poison that was similar to the king of hell, she required souls as food as well as blood which made her immortal(she made contact with said king later). as for lydia her angel blood fused to the demon blood introduced, and she developed the same abilities as alec, only she got wings instead of scales. she is also immortal. hope this will clear things up for you)
(also, timelines are all outta whack so just go with it pls)
(basic they are all immortal, and all baddass)

Stumbling across the locked crypt in the Abattoir had been an accident. Klaus hadn't been intentionally seeking it out, but he had been searching for some lost belongings of his he'd left in New Orleans a hundred years before. The crypt seemed newer and Klaus knew it hadn't been there long, maybe 50 years or less. He broke the lock on the door and yanked it open, the rust seeming to have sealed it closed years ago.

"Hello?" Klaus stepped into the dark room only to be met with the sound of chains scraping across the floor and a set of blue eyes staring back at him intently from within the shadows.

"What does Marcellus want now?" A hoarse but deep voice asked sarcastically, stepping into the small sliver of light in the room and Klaus took a moment to survey the boy. His hair was a deep raven colour that seemed natural, and there was dirt plastered against every surface of skin and clothing, though he could see a shimmery scale like pattern on his neck and disappearing under his shirt and silvery scars in rune like patterns on his arms and neck.

"Nothing, seeing as he's been banished to the opposite side of the Mississippi." Klaus grinned wolfishly and the boy blinked, shocked. "I am Klaus Mikaelson."

"The Original Hybrid." Klaus nodded.

"The very same. Now what, pray tell, are you doing down here?" Klaus inquired and the boy seemed to scoff, rolling his eyes.

"How should i know." He grumbled, crossing his arms. "He lured me here some years ago saying he wished to discussed a treaty with the warlocks in New Orleans, but when i refused to meet his demands - ludicrous demands, i might add - he had his vampires restrain me and put these cursed chains on my hands," he yanked on them to make a point, "and locked me up here."

"I didn't know Marcel had it in him." Klaus mused, ignoring the glare the boy sent his way. "And what Warlock did Marcel manage to capture?"

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood-Bane." Klaus looked at him in shock, eyes widening.