24. being dragged from the other side is trippy as hell

summary

in which allison argent becomes friends with kol mikaelson on the other side and he brings her back to life

relationships
allison argent x elijah mikaelson

cast
crystal reed as allison argent
daniel gillies as elijah mikaelson
joseph morgan as klaus mikaelson
danielle campbell as davina claire
nathaniel buzolic as kol mikaelson

fandoms
teen wolf
the originals

tribrid!allison
soulmate au

*part one of the other side series*

All her life Allison believed she would grow old and die married and surrounded by her kids and grandkids, but what she didn't ever expect was to die in the arms of her first love at merely 17.

People have always said that when you die your life flashes before your eyes, but Allison Argent never saw that. Instead she was greeted by a girl named Rebekah Mikaelson, an Original Vampire who was on the other side. It was never known nor explained to the Argents that they wouldn't pass onto the afterlife but instead they would be trapped on the other side, forced to endure centuries of torment and suffering. Over the time Allison was on the other side, Rebekah Mikaelson promised as soon as she woke up she would have the girl brought back as soon as she could, that the 17 year old girl had died far to young. Rebekah Mikaelson was an immortal trapped in the body of an 18 year old girl. When Allison first met her she was all dolled up, wearing a beautiful red dress that hugged her curves and breasts perfectly, and Rebekah had spitefully recited the circumstances that brought her here. When Rebekah left, Allison attempted to seek out her mother but was informed the woman hadn't been of the Argent bloodline and had passed on. While Allison was sad, she was grateful her mother didn't have to suffer like she did.

Allison met Kol Mikaelson when he died. The man was angry, beyond so that it actually took Allison a full six months and a failed revenge plot to actually get through to the Mikaelson. They became quick friends, bonding over their love of music and cars. Kol had told Allison that he'd never met his soulmate, and that he felt so sorry that she would have to suffer through the pain of never meeting him. Allison had also never met her soulmate, the words on her neck never fading but she knew her soulmates had since she had heard his cries of pain. But she had never seen him nor met him.

4 years later, Allison was coming up to her 22nd birthday when she opened her eyes to a sun. She gasped, drinking in as much fresh air as she could and placed her hands flat on the table beneath her. She could hear the laboured breaths of a girl she was unfamiliar with, and she sat upright with a start and rolled off the table. She was dressed, which meant someone had changed her previously dead corpse into something decent. It was just a plain red dress, but something about it reminded Allison of Rebekah, the girl she'd met on the other side.