10. the ceo of a multi-billion dollar company and her soulmate

summary
in which hayley gets a job at the mikaelson family company working for elijah, and ends up meeting her soulmate at the mandatory introductory meeting.

romantic relationships
freya mikaelson x hayley marshall ( main )
hayley marshall x klaus mikaelson ( past )
finn mikaelson x sage
klaus mikaelson x camille o'connell
rebekah mikaelson x matthew donavan
kol mikaelson x bonnie bennett
henrik mikaelson x marie marshall

platonic relationships
n / a

characters
phoebe tonkin as hayley marshall
riley voelkel as freya mikaelson
joseph morgan as klaus mikaelson
nate buzolic as kol mikaelson
daniel gillies as elijah mikaelson
claire holt as rebekah mikaelson
caspar zafer as finn mikaelson
elijah stevenson as henrik mikaelson
charles michael davis as marcel gerard
lindsay shaw as marie marshall ( briefly )
clarice marshall ( mentioned )
gia marshall ( mentioned )

fandom
the originals

*this one was requested*

Freya Mikaelson is the CEO and founder of Mikaelson Industries. One of the largest companies in the world, Mikaelson Industries has people qualified in everything in every field imaginable. From lawyers to business men to drone pilots and actual pilots. M.I has it all.

Freya is the oldest sibling of seven. It's her, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik in that order. Each Mikaelson hold a key role within MI and like everyone else, had to work their way up the chain until they got to the top. She is yet to meet her soulmate.

Finn is the top lawyer in the country, and worked hard to get where he is. He graduated from Yale with his Law degree before accepting his sister's offer to work for her and Finn's soulmate is named Sage.

Elijah is a business man. After graduating from Harvard with a business degree, Freya hired him into the company as a business consultant, and quickly became head of the business management team and Elijah was yet to meet his soulmate.

Niklaus was the wild card. Freya had hired him into the company when he dropped out of college after a mental break. He had intense anger issues and just snapped. He started off as a mail boy, seeing as it was the only job he could do without getting angry at other employees, but soon got promoted until he became a sales person. He worked side by side with Elijah, pitching new ideas for Elijah's team and going out to encourage other companies to work with them. Niklaus' soulmate is Camille O'Connell.

Rebekah graduated college with a degree in Finance and art. Freya hired her into the finance team, and she soon became head of that. Rebekah's soulmate is Matthew Donovan.

Kol wasn't like his siblings. With a 193 IQ, after graduating Medical School with his Doctorate at twenty-three, he went back to college and got another Doctorate in Archaeology. He traveled a while before accepting Freya's offer on the promise that if he was needed for his Archaeology work, she wouldn't stop him. Kol's soulmate is Bonnie Bennett, a young dark skinned girl he met during a medical seminar.

Henrik was the youngest sibling, and after leaving high school with honours he followed in his oldest brother's footsteps and got a law degree. He worked for Freya and Finn for a while before going back to school to get his Degree in Archaeology. He loved that, and soon traveled with his older brother Kol to do Archaeology. Henrik's soulmate was Marie Marshall.