53. dean winchesters son scott

summary
in which scott mccall meets his father, dean winchester

relationships
allison argent x scott mccall
melissa mccall x dean winchester(formerly)

cast
scott mccall
stiles stilinski
allison argent
lydia martin
dean winchester
sam winchester
castiel

fandoms
supernatural
teen wolf

Scott McCall knew Rafael wasn't his real father. Why he knew this? They had nothing in common, they looked completely different and quite frankly nobody liked him. Himself included.

Stiles Stilinski lost his big sister around the same time their mother died. She was supposed to have died in a car crash, but no body was ever found.

Now at 22 the two men had decided to seek out their lost family, in hope of truly becoming themselves.

Dean Winchester knew he had a son. The mother - Melissa - had told him, but they had both agreed that it would be safer if he didn't know Dean, and while the decision itself kills him to this day, he doesn't regret it. But little does he know, his son was looking for him and more involved in the world they tried to get him out of than they knew.

Charlie Bradbury knew her younger brother, and he probably knew she was alive but in hiding, so never sought her out until now.

"Be safe, my fellow Horsemen." Lydia Martin told them, hugging them tightly. They had finally decided to find their family, and in doing so Stiles had managed to track Dean Winchesters last known whereabout's, much to Scott's confusion because it was said they were dead. Stiles disagreed, and was confirmed correct when a traffic cam in Lawrence, Kansas flashed his face coming out a convenience store with pie and none other than Charlotte Stilinski, Stiles older sister.

"Stay safe, Scott, Stiles." Allison Argent saluted, a joke they had going for a while which always made them laugh. The two boys saluted back, Lydia did the same.

"Tell the sins, the reapers and the spirits to be careful, and not to take off the necklace, under any circumstances." Stiles said, the girl's nodding. "I'm serious, there's a tracker in each of them which if you press the button if you get into trouble, an alert will go off on everyone's phones." Stiles explained. Lydia nodded, stepping back from the jeep.

"Go find your family."

They arrived in Lawrence, Kansas 10 agonising hours later. Stiles pulled into a gas station, his jeep needing filled and Scott wanted pie.

"God Scott, choose your damn pie and lets go." Stiles groaned, hitting his head back against Scott's back as he stood gawking at the selection of Pie. The Alpha Werewolf and leader of their pack had no problem holding up the weight of their Druid, a practioner of magic. Finally Scott selected an apple pie, they paid and then sat in Stiles jeep.

"So I asked around while you were gawking at the pies and locals say two men in a Chevy impala have been seen entering a bunker of sorts down the road." Stiles told Scott, who nodded. Stiles pulled off the road, driving down a dirt path when the jeep began to sputter.