16. comatosed

summary
in which alec ends up in a coma

romantic relationships
n / a

platonic relationships
n / a

cast
dominic sherwood as jace wayland
matthew daddario as alec lightwood
emeraude toubia as izzy lightwood

fandoms
shadowhunters

part one of ' the coma '

When Alec Lightwood was 16 he and 15-year-old Jace Wayland went out under orders to eliminate a rogue vamp nest. Only it didn't go as planned.

Jace stumbled into the institute, blood dripping down the side of his face from a large cut across his forehead with Alec's arm around his neck, unconscious.

"Help." He called out weakly, his body falling to the ground harshly as he and Alec collapsed, unconscious.

When Jace woke, his head hurt and there was a deep ache in his back from when he had been thrown against a wall.

Alec lay in his bed, sweat dripping down his face and bandages covering most of his torso. His eyes moved rapidly beneath his eyelids, flinching.

Vampire venom ran strong through his veins due to a vampire trying to drink his blood. And as Alec lay in a coma, he dreamed horrific things.

The room was dark, look almost abandoned if it wasn't for the tables set up. Hotel Dumort was a creepy place no doubt.

Alec flinched, spinning around as something moved behind him and a loud hissing sounded, followed by screaming. He cried out when the familiar feeling of teeth biting into his neck invaded his senses. Then it went black.

The dream was on a loop, as his own personal hell. And nobody knew how long it would last.

authors note

this ones short because i lost inspiration for it