34. abusive relationships

summary
in which a girls catches the attention of kurt hummel when he notices her covering up her bruises

relationships
kurt hummel x blaine anderson
finn hudson x rachel berry

cast
sophie turner as sammy owens
blaine anderson
finn hudson
rachel berry
kurt hummel
burt hummel

fandoms
glee

(LISTEN DUDES ALOT OF THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE BUT IMAGINE ALRIGHT? THIS IS FANFIC I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AS LONG AS I DON'T BUTCHURE AMAZING CHARACTERS KAY!)
(reader warning! triggering themes ahead, do not read if you are sensitive to abuse matters)

She walked through the hallways of William McKinley High School with her head down. Her body ached with every step and the light was making her already throbbing head worse. Sammy had met whom she thought was the love of her life in her freshman year. He was a junior but it didn't stop them falling 'in love' with each other. He soon became abusive and disgusting, subjecting the girl to a controlling relationship and soon he became so bad that one day when she told him no, he kept going. Sammy bumped into another familiar face and ended up dropping the books clutched to her chest on the floor, snapping out of her thoughts. She quickly crouched down to grab them, noticing the boy she bumped into doing the same.

"I am so sorry." Kurt Hummel apologised, picking up the books he dropped.

"Don't worry about it." She replied quietly, sending the Hummel boy a quick smile. Kurt let Sammy take the book from his hand and quickly noticed the hand shaped bruising on the girl's wrist.

"What happened to your wrist?" Kurt asked curiously. Her eyes widened and she quickly pulled her sleeves down over her arms, climbing to her feet and rushing off down the hall. Kurt stood up as well, frowning as she rounded the corner.

Since that day, Kurt had kept his eye on the Owen's girl, attempting to form a friendship with the girl and even giving the girl his phone number so she could call him if she needed anything and Sammy had never been so grateful for a way out.

"Hello?" Kurt managed out, his eyes bleary and voice groggy.

"Is this Kurt?" A sob breaks through the speaker and suddenly Kurt is alert, sitting up and throwing his duvet off.

"Sammy?" Kurt asked as another sob broke through the speaker. "Where are you?"

"I-I'm at the Lima Bean." She sniffed and Kurt got up, stumbling around his room trying to find his jacket and shoes.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." Kurt said before hanging up his phone, only to curse when he realised his car was in the shop. Finally finding his shoes, Kurt forgot about the jacket and ran out of his room, bursting into his step-brothers room at the end of the hall.

"Finn." Kurt managed out, only to shriek in horror when he realised his brother was in a state of undress with Rachel.

"Kurt what the hell?" Finn exclaimed as Kurt covered his eyes, groaning in disgust.

"I need you to drive me somewhere!"

"Where on earth could be so important you have to be there right now?" Finn asked in disbelief, Rachel still squinting at het best friend as if she couldn't believe this was happening.