118. promise me - ncis, sga

summary
antonia dinozzo finds herself throwing up without reason, only to discover something that she didn't want to believe, and finds herself on a whole new adventure

relationships
toni dinozzo x john sheppard

cast
tine stapelfeldt as antonia dinozzo
mark harmon as leroy jethro gibbs
joe flanigan as john sheppard
cote de pablo as ziva david
sean murray as tim mcgee
david mccallum as donald 'ducky' mallard
brian dietzen as jimmy palmer
pauley perrette as abby scuito

fandoms
stargate atlantis
ncis

tags(rare)
fem!tony dinozzo
major character death

3 weeks...

"Dead Marine in Norfolk, grab your gear." Gibbs said to his team as he breezed through the bullpen, and despite the fact that Toni has been feeling queasy all morning she's up and following her boss into the elevator without hesitation.

"On your six, boss." She replied easily.

Toni had to restrain herself from throwing up the moment Ziva stopped the car outside the crime scene, her stomach lurching.

"God, learn to drive!" Toni exclaimed, glaring at the Mossad officer who gave her an innocent smile in return.

"DiNozzo!" Gibbs barked. "Sketch and shoot. David, talk to the witnesses. McGee, bag and tag." Immediately the three Agents went about their business, and Toni worked through the increasingly more prominent urge to throw up.

"Toni, you alright?" Tim asked, eyeing his SFA warily as she closed her eyes for a moment.

"I'm fine, McWorrisome." Toni flashed Tim her award-winning smile as she took another photo of the body. Toni went to take another photo, only to lurch away from the body and heave violently behind a boulder, feeling hot and cold all at the same time as she emptied the contents of her stomach onto the ground.

"Toni!" Tim shouted in surprise, steadying Toni who looked pale and weary.

"I'm fine." Toni snapped at Tim, but Gibbs had already come over with Ducky.

"Let Ducky check you over, DiNozzo." Gibbs ordered, not giving Toni any room to argue.

"Boss, I'm fine." Toni tried to assure Gibbs, but Ducky was already leading her towards the back of the truck. "Ducky, I'm fine, really."

"How long have you been feeling this way?" Ducky enquired, forcing her to sit at the back of the truck.

"A week." Toni already knew what the problem was, but god she didn't want to admit it. "Ducky, I already know the cause of my sickness. In fact, at this stage it's a good sign." Toni knew the moment it dawned on the Scottish Doctor, because he placed a hand on her shoulder when she looked down at her hands. God, this was the last thing she needed right now.

"Do you know who the father is?" Ducky asked at last, and Toni flinched lightly. A deep frown set on her face and pain lanced through her chest thinking about him.

"Yeah." She whispered, not looking at Ducky. "Yeah I know who the father is."