30. peter bit stiles

summary
in which peter hale attacked stiles and he becomes something else

relationships
derek hale x stiles stilinski

cast
dylan o'brien as stiles stilinski
ian bohen as peter hale
tyler hoechlin as derek hale

fandoms
teen wolf

(this is quite au, and I know the gif isn't dylan o'brien but it makes sense so go with it. this is a sterek fic, if you don't like sterek that's your problem not mine)

"Stiles get the hell out of there right now! It's him, he's the Alpha." Stiles eyes widened drastically, and he gulped when claws dug into his stomach, not quite breaking the skin but dangerously close.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." Peter said, his teeth dangerously close to Stiles neck. The Stilinski boy didn't move an inch as Derek rounded the corner, freezing when he saw a terrified Stiles and a vengeful looking Peter.

"Ah, if it isn't my dear nephew." Peter spoke as though he didn't have Stiles life in his hands. "You are going to step away, and I'm going to walk myself and dear Stiles here out of this place." Derek never said anything, only stepping away. Peter moved his claws and pushed Stiles forward. "Lets go."

Stiles supposed it was odd that Peter Hale was able to walk out the front doors of the hospital, but he didn't really think about that since Peter had dragged Stiles into the forest opposite them.

"What do you want?" Stiles asked shakily, silently hoping Derek was following them.

"Nothing. Just a little vengeance." Stiles didn't see it coming. Peters claws slashed across his chest, ripping through his shirt and deep into his skin. He didn't scream until Peter dug his teeth deep into the flesh of Stiles hip, dragging his claws down his leg before letting him drop to the ground. Faintly, Stiles saw Peter walk away from his limp body, and his mind went into panic mode and adrenaline coursed through his veins, and he got up. His body felt heavy, and he'd since gotten rid of his jacket which was soaked with blood. The hospital came into view and Stiles almost sighed in relief. He managed to get himself across the car park, but fell into the glass doors.

Melissa McCall watched in horror as Stiles pushed open the glass door and fell into the linoleum floor with one hand outstretched, leaving a pool of blood on the floor around him.