1. the blood of alexander lightwood

summary
in which dean winchester had a kid with maryse lightwood before she married robert

romantic relationships
dean winchester x maryse lightwood ( past )
alec lightwood x magnus bane

platonic relationships
dean winchester & alec lightwood ( father - son )
sam winchester & alec lightwood ( uncle - nephew )

cast
matthew daddario as alexander lightwood
harry shum jr as magnus bane
emeraude toubia as izzy lightwood
dominic sherwood as jace wayland
jared padalecki as sam winchester
jensen ackles as dean winchester

fandoms
supernatural
shadowhunters

Alec Lightwood was a strong, great warrior for the clave. His mother married his father to cover up his conception with another man, a hunter of the supernatural named Dean Winchester, who was mundane. Alec had his father's build and his father's attitude, but his mother's eyes and hair colour.

It has been a year since the end of the war with Valentine and all had been restored in the Shadow World. Alec has been going steady with Magnus for a year and a half and had never been happier. Alec found out Robert wasn't his birth father just after his twenty-fourth birthday and after the drop in demon activity, he decided to ask Magnus for his help in locating the Winchester brothers. It was well known that the Winchesters have seen and worked with angels, and killed many. Though to the Shadowhunters it was rare to see or talk to an angel, Dean Winchester seemed to have taken on a best friend, Castiel.

Magnus had tracked the Winchesters to a diner in Louisiana. Alec had decided to go alone, thanking Magnus for his help.

"You don't need to this alone Alec." Jace said, following Alec into the training room where his weapons were.

"Yes, I do Jace." He told his Parabatai, aggravated. He's picked up his bow, then his quiver filled with runed arrows. He slung them over his shoulder, picking up a seraph sword. He balanced it carefully before sheathing it along with his quiver across his back before turning back to Jace. "He's my father. And besides, I'm going to lose it if I don't get out of New York. Magnus is portalling me to the town he's in. I should be back in a few days. I'll let you know if anything changes, I promise." Jace sighed, bowing his head but nodding.

"Alright. But you better call and tell me how it goes." Jace warned jokingly as he clapped Alec on the shoulder. After saying bye to Izzy and Clary, Alec headed out to Magnus's loft who was waiting for him.

"Alright, so you should be brought out somewhere nearby. Stay out of sight, there are many downworlders who hate Shadowhunters." Alec nodded.