11. the daughter of sirius black - harry potter

summary
in which hermione granger is actually hermione black, daughter of sirius black

romantic relationships
n/a

platonic relationships
hermione black & harry potter

cast
emma watson as hermione black
daniel radcliffe as harry potter

fandoms
harry potter

Hermione Narcissa Black. Daughter of Sirius and Estrella Black nee Malfoy. At the insistence of her father, Hermione grew up with her god-brother in Godric's Hollow in the muggle world. And while she was quite close with her blonde cousin Draco Malfoy, the girl was much closer with Harry Potter, whom she grew up with. Hermione was taught all the stuff her mother and father grew up with, the ways of the Black and Malfoy house. Harry was taught of the Wizarding world also, but not to the extent of Hermione.

She looked much like her father. She had his dark, almost black hair which fell down to her waist in straight thick layers which at times she felt were almost impossible to control. While she had her father's blue eyes which twinkled with mischief whenever she was with her older cousin Draco, she had her mother's build and facial features. That, unfortunately, made her quite short.

Hermione's best friend was Harry Potter, Heir to the Potter fortune since James was the Head of the Potter house – not like he acted that way – and while Sirius was cast out his family at 16, he was presented the role of Head of the Oldest and most Noble House of Black after his grandmother passed, leaving him and his three cousins – one of which wanted nothing to do with the family fortune, one married into the Malfoy family and the other locked away in Azkaban for the murder of many muggle-born witches and wizards as well as the charge of torturing Frank and Alice Longbottom into insanity. And since Sirius and Estrella only had one child, she was immediately placed into the position of Heir to the Oldest and most Noble House of Black.

"Can I sit here?" Hermione and Harry looked towards the door to see an almost scared red-head standing timidly in the doorway. The two god siblings exchanged looks, before nodding happily at the redhead who sighed in relief. He sat down opposite Harry and Hermione. Harry lay with his head on the window, his legs thrown across the younger girl's lap though she didn't seem to mind, content on braiding her hair back from her face.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." He introduced in a tone which made the two friends smirk.

"I'm Hermione Narcissa Black." She introduced, smiling and holding her hand out for him to shake. He shook it, a starstruck look on his face.

"And i'm Harry, Harry James Potter." His jaw dropped this time and they giggled.

"You mean..." They nodded. "So your dads are..." They nodded again and the Redhead let out a breath, smiling widely.

"Wicked." They all high fived, and soon fell into random conversations.