74. federal kidnappings

summary
in which agents from different agencies are kidnapped from their apartments

relationships
jj jareau x will lamontague jr
james palmer x breena slater

cast
david hewlett as rodney mckay
joe flanigan as john sheppard
michael weatherly as tony dinozzo
brian dietzen as james palmer
aj cook as jj jareau
matthew gray gubler as spencer reid

fandoms
stargate franchise
ncis
criminal minds

Derek Morgan was the first to realise Spencer had disappeared. Upon arriving at the genius' apartment, he noticed the broken lock on the door and the trail of blood smeared on the floor and immediately called Hotch once he realised the trashed apartment was empty.

"What is it Morgan?" Aaron Hotchner asked.

"Reid's missing." Derek told him seriously. "His apartments a mess, the lock was busted open and there's blood, Hotch."

"I'm on my way."

Across in DC, Agent Gibbs had gone in search of his SFA when he didn't show up for his duties that morning. Tony was never late to work, and he'd been unreachable. Gibbs was immediately on alert when he saw the busted lock and armed himself, pushing open the door only to find the usually immaculate apartment trashed to high hell. There was blood on one of the walls that suggested a struggle and the glass coffee table was broken.

"McGee. Get a crime scene team down to DiNozzo's apartment." Gibbs barked. "He's missing."

When Jimmy Palmer was taken from his apartment in the exact same manor as Tony two days later, Gibbs called Fornell at the FBI hoping to get some back up on the case.

"Tobias. We need your help." Gibbs stated, getting right to the point.

"Whats going on Gibbs?"

"Tony and Palmer, they've both been taken from their apartments." Tobias was immediately on alert, frowning.

"Was the front door busted open, the homes trashed and blood on the floor or walls?" Tobias quired and Gibbs frowned.

"Yeah how did you-?"

"Because 2 of my agents from the BAU have been taken from their homes in the exact same way 4 days ago. Were they taken two days apart?"

"Yeah. Tony 4 days and Jimmy 2. Tobias what the hell is going on?"

"I have no idea, but it's not good."

"Agent Gibbs." Tim looked up from his computer, where he was trying and failing to track down the four missing agents. Two men and a woman in Air Force Uniforms were standing in front of the bullpen. "A situation has occurred."

"Yeah." Gibbs growled. "I've got two of my team missing and no damn leads!"

"There's also two FBI agents missing." Tim added for the Officers, showing its urgency.

"2 days ago two of my guys were kidnapped from their home, Agent Gibbs." The older of the three said, sounding pissed.

"Doors left open, blood on the floors or walls and the place trashed?" Ziva asked, frowning now.

"How did you know?" Gibbs slowly stood up, looking at the officers.

"The kidnappings aren't random." Gibbs stated. "We have a serial kidnapper."