63. isabella specter

summary
in which harvey specter finds out he has a five year old daughter

relationships
harvey specter x zoe carter(former)

cast
harvey specter
isabella specter
jessica pearson
donna parson

fandoms

suits

"Hello, is this Harvey Reginald Specter?"

"This is he. Who is this?"

"Hi, my name is Marianna Gold, I work with the New York social services department."

"What is this about?"

"Did you know a Zoe Carter?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this but Miss Carter passed away a few months ago from Cancer I'm afraid."

"Oh."

"I'm terribly sorry Mr Specter. I do have other news, in fact, would you be able to come down to my office at some point today. This would be much easier to explain in person."

"Of course, Mrs Gold. I'll be there as soon as I can."

Harvey Spector was hoping to have a quiet week, not find out he had a daughter and someone he had loved very much had died. He didn't mentally know how to deal with this.

"Donna!" He looked relieved when she stepped into the room. "I need you to cancel or change any of the meetings I have today. I have personal business to take care of."

"Of course." Donna nodded. And Harvey knew she knew, but was grateful she never brought it up. Harvey left his office, heading straight for the elevator instead of letting Mike or Jessica he was leaving.

The social services of New York had a fancy building, looking a lot like a courthouse. He went inside, and was directed towards Golds office.

"Ah, Mr Specter. Please come in." He stepped into the office, and immediately his eyes fell on a young girl sitting on the sofa in the office. She had long thick dark hair, bright green eyes and looked exactly like Zoe Carter.

"Mr Specter." Mrs Gold greeted kindly. "Please take a seat." Harvey did so, sitting down in front of the desk. "Now Mr Specter. 5 years ago you were involved with Miss Carter yes?"