47. rory gilmore is pregnant

summary
at the end of the gilmore girls revival, rory reveals she is pregnant, and turns to one of the only people she thinks will understand

platonic relationships
rory & finn

romantic relationships
rory x logan (past)
finn x rory

cast
alexis bledel as rory gilmore
tanc sade as finn montgomery
mat czuchry as logan huntzberger
scott patterson as luke danes
lauren graham as lorelai gilmore

fandoms
gilmore girls

eight weeks...

It has been two weeks since her mothers wedding to Luke and since Rory had told her mother she was pregnant. There was no question as to who the father was, but thankfully Lorelai never asked her so she never had to admit it. But now Rory was panicking. The lease on her New York apartment was up at the end of the week and even if she did renew it, it wasn't any place to raise a child. It was small and damp and had that sticky wall. But she wasn't ready to call Logan. She wasn't ready to tell him she was pregnant with his child yet. So she called the one person she knew she could trust not to say a word to Logan.

"Finn?"

"Rory darling! How are you my dear!" Finn's chirpy australian voice came through the speaker. Rory was seated on the couch in her childhood home, both her mother and Luke were out working so she was in the house alone.

"I've been better." Rory admitted, feeling another wave of nausea rush through her. She breathed deeply, taking a minute.

"What's going on love?" Rory could hear the concern in Finn's voice.

"I need to talk to you about something, and you have to swear you won't tell Colin, or Logan, or Robert."

"I swear I will not say a word, what are best friends for after all?" The question is rhetorical, but Rory sighed in relief at his promise.

"I'm pregnant." There was a brief pause after she said it, then Rory can hear a muffled curse and a crashing.

"Shit! Sorry, sorry love. I tripped over the coffee table again." She giggled. "It's not funny." Finn whined, then let out a string of pretty nasty curses and a cry of pain. "Oh shit, okay Rory darling it appears i've broken my leg."

"What?" She gasped, standing up and searching around the floor for her shoes. "How do you know?"

"Well, there's blood, and I can see something white sticking out of my leg and the only reason i'm not screaming in agony is the fact i'm drunk." Rory paused briefly.

"It's 10 am!"

"When has that ever stopped me?" Rory rolled her eyes, agreeing.

"Alright, i'm gonna end this call, you are going to call 911, and i'm going to meet you at the hospital. Got it?" Rory instructed and Finn let out a groan of pain.

"Okay." Rory ended the call and immediately called her mother. Placing the phone on speaker she knelt down to look under the sofa, still searching for her shoes.