95. immortal

summary
several members of the bau are immortal supernatural creatures. their team finds out after spencers throat is slit in front of them and doesn't die

relationships
spencer petrova x ariana belgava

cast
matthew gray gubler as spencer reid
paget brewster as emily prentiss
sheemar moore as derek morgan
thomas gibson as aaron hotchner
joe mantenga as dave rossi
kristen vanganess as penelope garcia
aj cook as jj jareau
michael weatherly as anthony dinozzo
mark harmon as leroy jethro gibbs
pauley perette as abby scuito
brian dietzen as jimmy palmer
david mccallum as donald mallard
joseph morgan as klaus mikaelson

fandoms
ncis
criminal minds
the originals
the vampire diaries

"Spencer!" When the Unsub had grabbed Reid from behind and dragged the knife across his throat, horror radiated through everyone's bodies as they expected their colleague to collapse to the floor dead. What they didn't expect was Spencer to look so angry, as the blood that was spurting out of his neck slowed and the skin began to knit back together.

"Oh for fuck-" Spencer span around at lightning speed and grabbed the unsub angrily before he even blinked, snapping his neck and letting the man dropping to the floor dead.

"What, just happened?" Morgan asked slowly, blinking rather owlishly.

"Oh my god." Emily breathed. "He's a fucking vampire."

"Impossible." Hotch disagreed, shaking his head.

"I'm standing right here." Spencer said with a sigh, holding his hands up non threatening - though with the blood all over his neck, vest and clothes, fangs peeking out over his lips and eyes blood red, it was hard not to look it. "Emily, you know?"

"Yeah i know." Emily rolled her eyes and holstered her gun, letting her eyes flash bright red much to Spencer's surprise.

"I am also aware." Rossi admitted, glancing down at the unsub. "Did you have to break his neck, kid?"

"Dave, he slashed my throat with a steak knife." Spencer protested, glaring at the older italian man as his features faded back to human. "He ruined my favourite outfit."

"Suck it up, Spence." Emily winked.

"God, no alright." Spencer pointed at Emily. "No vampire puns, pup."

"Then no werewolf puns, dracula."

"Take it easy, fangs, wolfie." Rossi warned them.

"Bite me, Rossi." Spencer snarked, flashing his fangs.

"Play dead." Rossi shot back teasingly.

"What the hell is going on here!" Morgan exploded, the confusion obvious on his face. Before they chance to explain, police cars pulled up around them.

"Later?" Spencer was then gone, and Emily rolled her eyes and jogged after him, leaving the other to take care of the police officers. Spencer and Emily returned 10 minutes later, clear of blood and clothes changed.

"Why was the Unsub's neck snapped?" The lead detective asked.

"He attempted to slit my throat, Detective Gallagher." Spencer spoke up, lying a little because the unsub actually managed to slash his throat, but he didn't need to know that, bringing the detectives attention to him. "I acted upon my training, and because i didn't have my gun i broke his neck. It was self defence."