21. the son of tony stark

summary
in which tony stark has a kid that was raised by his brother in beacon hills

romantic relationships
n / a

platonic relationships

n / a

cast
dylan o'brien as stiles stilinski
robert downey jr as tony stark
chris evans as steve rogers
linden ashby as noah stilinski
holland roden as lydia martin
gwyneth paltrow as pepper potts
kiara knightly as jane foster
kat denning as darcy lewis
chloe bennett as skye / daisy johnson

fandoms
marvel cinematic universe
teen wolf

"You have a son?"

"Yes."

"And a brother?"

"Yes."

"And your brother raised your child?"

"Yes, that is what I just said."

"And your brother asked if you could get him a job at the tower?"

"Yes."

"Did he say why?"

"Something had gone down in their town and Stiles and his friends got caught in the middle. He lost his best friend."

"Okay...So what did you say?"

"I said yes, bird brain. He's my flesh and blood."

"Tone it down a notch, Iron ass."

"Have you been hanging out with Darcy again, Hawkass?"

"She's my niece, you shithead. And don't give me that look, you're just as guilty."

"True true."

Stiles Stilinski stood on the main floor of Stark Tower in awe. He had his backpack slung over one shoulder and the keys to his jeep in his hand despite leaving the jeep in Beacon Hills. Noah Stilinski was over by the front desk, signing the usual crap before asking the receptionist to alert Mr Stark that his brother was here.

"You good, son?" Noah asked suddenly, jolting Stiles from his daydream.

"Hmm?" He mumbled before nodding. "Oh yeah. Not like I didn't just get kicked out of my pack, killed my best friend and lose my brother all in the span of a week. Yeah, everything's peachy." Stiles answered sarcastically, the incidents still fresh in his mind. Noah winced, though he was still angry at the true alpha who couldn't forgive his best friend for the death of his first love.