Monochrome

"Hm? Kimiko, you've returned?" The moment the white haired boy noticed her, he smirked and walked over. "Is Tsurugi with you?"

"Hakuryuu... Tsurugi Kyousuke has betrayed Fifth Sector." She said blankly.

His eyes narrowed. "What?! You're saying he wouldn't have anything to do with the ultimate team, but he joined up with Raimon?!"

She shrugged. "He seemed to fit in more there."

"'Fit in'? A lone wolf like him? That doesn't make any sense! I―" He cut himself short, letting out a sigh. "Well, whatever. We'll cross paths eventually." He then turned to her properly. "And what of you? Seeing how close you two were, I thought you'd be by his side."

"My loyalty is still to the Holy Emperor. There was an agreement of sorts. I'll be here from now on until he arrives."

"You mean to say the Holy Emperor is coming? Here?"

"He will be in a few weeks. Kibayama-san had personally invited him to review the ultimate team, Zero."

"I suppose that's cue for me to continue my training." He was about to walk away before he glanced back at her. "Actually, why don't you come with me? I think you'll find our new practice sessions quite interesting."

She pondered on it for a moment before nodding. Her meeting with Kuroki was the next day anyway. She had the rest of the day free.

"I heard a little bit about Unlimited Shining and Ancient Dark." She began, walking behind him. "Those teams were formed right around the time Holy Road started. The best members of the teams join together to form Zero. Based on the names, I assume Unlimited Shining are the best eleven of the Unlimited Facility, while Ancient Dark is from the Ancient Facility."

"That's right." The white haired boy took off the left side of his tracksuit, showing half of his jersey and an armband on his upper arm. "I'm the captain of Unlimited Shining. Hebino is our goalkeeper."

"While Hayabusa and Isozaki got sent to schools back on mainland, huh..."

"They've both finished their regiments, but neither of them were qualified."

"I can see that."

"What do you know about Ancient Dark?"

She shook her head at that. "I've never been to that facility, so I don't know anything about it at all... Though, I have heard rumors about a really powerful keshin."

"Well then, you can use this opportunity to get a closer look."

She raised an eyebrow at that. "The teams are training together?"

"We've developed to the point that no one else in our respective facilities could match our abilities aside from each other. On top of that, it's a good way to figure out our compatibility."

"I see."

The rest of the walk was in silence. He led her to a rope bridge that was connected to a large tower.

The God Eden Stadium.

Not a single person who has ever been there wouldn't know about it. It was the most iconic building on the island.

Though it was called a stadium, in truth, there were multiple training facilities in the lower levels. It was where they gave specialized regiments for possible keshin-havers. There were also offices in multiple sections for all kinds of staff to do their respective jobs. The pitch itself was only in the center, on the top floor.

Upon reaching the field, she went to the benches on the side of the field while Hakuryuu went to take off his tracksuit completely. He then returned with the rest of his team, all of them in white, just as another team entered from the other side. They were wearing full black.