Sengoku Era VI

The second half continued with the five rookies still falling on their faces here and there, but with the other's encouragement, they continued doing their best. With every fail, they kept getting up, until finally, Tasuke was able to clear the ball from Quarth.

"I did it, Tenma!"

"Nice clear, Tasuke!"

"If Tasuke can do it, so can we!"

That was exactly what they wanted to hear. With the new found motivation, they're plays kept getting better and better.

"Now's the time." Toukichirou stated. "Start the plan!"

All the veteran soccer players moved back from the ones they've marked. They let Beta pass the ball up to the defense, where Tasuke, Shishimaru, and Gorouta were standing. Neira tried to shoot with Love Arrow, but it was deflected by Ichiyajou.

"There's the result of your training!"

Tasuke passed the ball to Nishiki, who sent it across the field to Tsurugi.

"Kensei Lancelot! Armed!"

With his hardest kick, he got through Boom Shout and scored the tying goal.

"Great job, Kyousuke!" She couldn't help standing as she cheered for him, earning a thumbs up. She turned to the five rookies. "You guys too! Keep it up!"

"The force of Ichiyajou is amazing!" Aoi grinned.

"Tasuke, Shishimaru, and Gorouta in particular are the strongest at holding their ground." Toukichirou explained. "Ichiyajou needs that tough, unbending stance in order to work.

"Nevertheless, what a great plan making the opponent let their guard down by not attacking!" Wondeba said, having turned pink from his excitement.

"What's more, the opponent assumed that Tasuke and the others wouldn't be able to stop their attack. I expected an opening from there. And that plan wouldn't have been possible either without Ichiyajou." He then turned to the five. "Tasuke! Shishimaru! Gorouta! Ichimasa Jingo! Without your courage to face the enemy and your strong desire to defend at all costs, we wouldn't have been able to deceive the enemy and change the state of the battle! The point was made because all five of you worked together! Great job!"

They were all smiling their biggest smiles.

In the next round, with their confidence up, the five are able to keep up with the pace of the others. Their defense was strong, so all that's left was taking care of scoring.

Shindou moved up with the ball, summoning Sousha Maestro. But he failed at Keshin Armed.

His frustration distracted him, letting them steal the ball. That was when Beta decided to use her Ghost MixiMax on her teammates. With the power boost, they were able to overwhelm them again, scoring another goal with Beta's Keshin Armed.

In the next whistle, Shindou was able to bring the ball up on his own, but was blocked at the last moment. Tsurugi called to receive a pass, but he summoned his keshin instead. When he failed to go Armed, they took the ball and advanced. They managed to block them using Ichiyajou again.

Tenma intercepted the ball before Beta could take it and he sent it up the field, pass by pass, back to Shindou.

"Don't be rash, Shindou!" Toukichirou called. "Pass the ball!"

"Keep it and go!" Wondeba yelled instead. They've been contradicting each other for a good few minutes now.

"Why do you keep encouraging him? The blood's gone to his head―"