The Galaxy Eleven

"Incredible! All of Earth Eleven's members have been switched out, and a new team will fight the second half as Galaxy Eleven!"

"Listen up, everyone! We will reduce this four-point gap, and repay Earth Eleven for their hard work fighting for our galaxy!" Arbega had really taken the role as captain for this new team.

He supposed it makes sense from what he's heard about him. He's able to calculate the movements of both his own team and his opponent's team simultaneously, so of course, no one would object to him taking charge.

And yet...

I know we're justified in doing this since we want to save the universe, but I can't help feeling like we just did exactly what Dragon Link did... Tsurugi kept that thought to himself though, as he knew the others from Raimon would argue back.

But Kimiko would probably have said it out loud without thinking immediately.

He shook his head, pushing the thought out. The whistle came, signaling the beginning of the next half. As expected, Ixal Fleet was overwhelming them with their speed and ferocity.

"You see their Azul?" Hilary suddenly spoke up, turning her attention to the blue alien beside her.

'Powai', was it?

"Powai has never seen Azul as dark as theirs before."

Yep. But what's an Azul?

"Their Azul is like a black hole. There isn't a trace of light in them. They're even darker than darkness and... Powai can't see anything!"

"Even someone like you can't see anything? Now that's interesting." Then, she charged towards Ozrock, who had the ball. However, he managed to charge through her easily.

In the defense, Kazelma and Barga called out their Souls, standing alongside Shinsuke, but Ozrock called out his own and blasted the ball past them. Arbega summoned his Soul too, managing to knock the ball out of bounds. And yet, none of them could truly celebrate with how the impact damaged his arms.

So Shinsuke offered to swap positions with him.

"I see. To you, I can trust the goal. I'm counting on you."

"Yeah!"

Nishizono is plenty skilled, but... The tone the birdman said that with implied there was something more to it than that.

In the next round, Ixal Fleet stole the ball almost immediately, but their shot was stopped by Shinsuke's Ginga Rocket. The ball flew to Rodan, who immediately gave it to Ichikawa. It then went to Banda Junior, who gave it to the Baran brothers for their combination shoot, Scream of Eden. Unfortunately, it was deflected by the keeper's Soul, but Ichikawa reacted fast and shot the flying ball back with Great Max na Ore, earning them a point.

He could hardly believe it the first time he saw it, and he still couldn't believe it the second time. Even if he's already been told about his relations to that man, seeing someone like Ichikawa unleash a move like that was almost beyond his comprehension.

In the next round, Powai stole the ball not long after the whistle. It was passed to Rodan, who tried to shoot with Kazanrai, but was blocked by the keeper's punch. Banda Junior was quick on the follow up and he called out his Soul, creating a smokescreen to distract him. With his judgement slowed, even he couldn't stop a regular shot.

"You're shining, Junior!" Kusaka cheered the loudest of them all.

4-6. They were catching up.

"Alright! We can do this!"