The Strongest Eleven in History

"Now you realize how weak you are?" Beta smirked at them, before turning to their bench. "Master D. You need to disappear!" She threw a red disc into the air and it turned into a ball with multiple colored discs around it. Stepping on the purple one, a robotic voice came.

"Lock-in Mode."

It glowed purple and she kicked it into the air, right above Daisuke. A light began to suck him in.

"I won't give in to this!" Some kind of energy sphere formed around the man, protecting him.

The clash between energies caused a shock wave that caught them all off guard, and the old man was reduced to an orange stone with the letter 'C' engraved on it.

"Now, soccer is dead." Beta said, holding up a familiar book. The shockwave must've flung it out of Aoi's hands.

A UFO appeared above them and their enemy disappeared.

They were all disappointed with the result of the battle, but there was a much more urgent matter at hand.

Shindou turned to the stone on the ground. "What happened to him?"

Fei watched as Tenma picked it up. "This is the Chrono Stone Phenomenon."

"Most likely." Wondeba agreed.

"Chrono Stone Phenomenon?"

"Yes, a very rare occurrence." Professor Aruno suddenly appeared. "Endou Daisuke's resolve to not disappear clashed with the power trying to erase him. From the energy caused by that collision, Endou Daisuke's very existence became a point of contradiction in the timeline."

"A contradiction... in the timeline..."

"Yes. Because his existence no longer could be made consistent with time, he was compressed and made into a stone called the Chrono Stone."

"A person got turned into a stone?! We have to change him back now!" But just as he said this, the brunette's eyes widened. "Professor Aruno?!"

Kidou seemed to not be as well informed as Gouenji, as he was surprised to see him gone so quickly.

"He always disappears right when we need him most." Midori groaned.

"Honestly!"

"Huh?"

"What an irresponsible professor."

"Ah!" Surprised, Tenma dropped the stone by accident, but it flew up before it could hit the ground.

"Hey! Treat your elders with respect!"

"Y-You can talk?"

"It's a weird feeling, though."

"This must be a technique that is only made possible through Master D's willpower." Wondeba concluded.

"But he can't stay like this forever..."

"First, we need to beat them." Fei stated. "Everything should go back to the way it was when that happens."

Tenma nodded before facing the stone-turned old man. "Please tell us about the invincible eleven you wrote about in the Holy Book of Champions."

"Sure I can do that... But this is just an ultimate dream of mine that I fantasized about for soccer. It would be virtually impossible for you to gather its members. Do you still want to hear it anyway?"

"Yes!"

"I see. Then, let me begin." The stone seemed to shine as he explained. "First, power number one. A game-maker of truth who can appraise people and the general situation, while combining both stillness and motion."