Betrayed

Nishiki managed to steal the ball from them, saying he'd score the goal in Tsurugi's place. Unfortunately, this declaration also placed a target sign on him for the enemy team. He was able to use Kuroshio Ride to get through them, but another member was waiting to tackle him. Ichino and Aoyama moved to cover for their teammate, the latter using Presto Turn to get past Garo, but it was taken back right after. Kurumada used Dash Train to steal it and passed to Darna, who gave it back to Nishiki.

Despite their rough camaraderie, they all wanted to win, so those on the bench were grateful they could at least work together to get to the goal.

"Sengoku Bushin, Musashi! Armed!" The giant samurai appeared out of his back before turning into armor. He then brought his leg far back as the ball floated in front of him. "Denrai Houtou!"

However, the goalkeeper summoned his keshin and stopped the shot as easily as last time. It was passed to those further up the field.

"Show them our real power!" Garo said.

Before they knew it, the ball was already in front of their own goal.

"Kaiou Poseidon! Heavy Aqua Lance!"

"Shin God Hand X!" Sangoku smiled as the ball stopped in his hand.

He threw the ball towards Nishiki, who immediately started running up the field again. "Score one point, no matter what we have to do!"

However, him being the enemy's new plaything, he was violently tackled once again. Kinako was right behind him, taking the ball back with Mochi Mochi Kinako Mochi.

"Fei!"

The boy caught the ball in a trap.

"Soccer is important to you, right Fei? Then, you have to protect it! With your own hands!"

Huh... Since when were Kinako and Fei so close?

He glanced at the brunette for a moment before passing through two of the enemy. He let out a cry and shadows took form of a giant on his back. "Kousoku Toushi, Robin!" He kicked the ball up, and jumped to the opposite side of the direction of the ball. He then kicked it with his shoes' soles multiple times with the giant rabbit punching it, charging it with a blue energy.

"Mangetsu Rush!"

Then, he went back to the other side of the ball and kicked it with both his feet towards the goal. The keeper used the exact same trick to stop it.

"I'll go this time!" Kinako said. "Mixi Trans, Master Dragon!"

Her hair turned to a platinum blonde with curves making it look like giant wings. Her brown eyes also turned light blue.

"Mixi Trans, Big!"

Fei followed along, changing his hair to a blue version of his Tyranno MixiMax and eyes of the same color.

Despite it all, Zan was able to get through them easily and score the first goal using Spring Arrow.

When the next whistle blew, the ball was immediately taken from them. However, Zanark got in his teammate's way and took it from him, surprising everyone. As he headed for the goal, Nishiki ran back to face him. The two had their game faces on and after a clash, Zanark got through. He used Disaster Break and scored another goal.

In the next round, when Zanark asked for the ball, he was tackled instead. It seemed Zan was no longer willing to work with him.

Makes sense... Kimiko thought. Their goals don't necessarily align...