Sengoku Era I

The next day, they found that Tenma, Aoi, and Shinsuke had managed to borrow the sword that was in the exhibit. As Fei and Wondeba prepped the artifact, Kimiko made a call to her cousin, informing him that they'll be time-travelling, so they needed that cover story as soon as possible. Luckily, he replied that he had it all taken care of and they can leave whenever they want.

Arriving at the other side of the wormhole, they found a castle surrounded by a village and fields.

"The year is 1554 A.D. 23rd year of the Tembun Era. Owari Province." Fei stated. "We're here."

Tenma took a deep breath. "The air smells great!"

"Well, come on!" Shinsuke called. "Let's head to the village!"

"Yeah!"

"It may be a bad idea to just wander in there." Tsurugi stated.

"Certainly! With the way you're dressed, you'll stick out like sore thumbs!" Wondeba interjected, pulling out a green remote and pressing the big, red button on it. "Therefore... Wondeba Switch, on!"

They're clothes glowed before changing entirely. They were all wearing different types of yukatas.

"This is beautiful!" Aoi exclaimed, doing a twirl. She was wearing a pink one with a purple ribbon.

"Now we kind of look the part!" Shinsuke said, looking down on himself. He was in a full yellow.

"Nishiki-senpai, it suits you!" Tenma, wearing a yellow and blue one, exclaimed.

"You think so? I agree!" The pony-tailed boy wore a black and white one.

"They look a little modern-ish though, don't you think?" Tsurugi was checking his sleeves' patterns. He wore a dark purple one with a red scarf.

Shindou looked down on his own black and blue one. "Mmhm..."

"I kind of agree..." Akane frowned. She was wearing green with a white hood over her head. Midori was beside her, a little skeptical herself. The red haired girl was in a short grey one with a blue coat and black pants.

Kimiko couldn't stop staring at her own. Hers was similar to Midori's, but the yukata itself was white while the coat was purple. "...Will we be okay Wondeba―" She cut herself short when she finally looked up.

The bear was in a black shirt, a dark blue cloak, and a straw hat, with a single straw sticking out of his mouth. "It'll be fine! Don't worry about it!"

"Anyway, we should hide the caravan before someone sees it." Fei reminded. He was wearing an orange one with black pants.

"Oh, that's right. Wondeba Switch, on!"

Tenma's eyes widened. "It disappeared!"

"I just made it invisible. Now, let's go check out the village―" He was cut off when he bumped into the invisible vehicle.

It didn't take long for them to get there, and soon, they found themselves inside a bustling area.

"So this is old Japan..." Tenma muttered in awe.

"Look, look! It's like being on the set of a period drama!" Shinsuke exclaimed.

Midori was feeling the doorframe of a closed shop. "This is about as good as the set for that famous show, 'The Eleven Samurai Ninjas'! They sure went full-scale!"

"I don't think 'full-scale' is the right way to put it." Akane stated.

"Midori-san, you're very knowledgeable about history." Aoi pointed out.

Midori had a proud smirk and was about to reply before Nishiki cut in with, "She's just a huge nerd when it comes to samurai movies."

"What was that?!"